where do you get the cans of stuf is that what it is called (night shade). can u use on head lights?

I got mine from http://www.speedunleashed.com/search.php?m...arch&page=1 And yeah you can use it on headlights but i wouldn't recommend it. but technically nite shade is for off road use only. so use at your own risk lol.

nightshade has a red tint to it. do it on headlights and they will look pink. Ask thewes

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Good looking out man.

Don't use it on headlights I fucking demolished a pair of my Escalade headlights using it on them. The tint of the spray is suited for brake lights to shine through and headlights will come through with a strange greenish hue to it and even with very few coats light output is trashed. Just look for covers, I was reluctant but got some anyways.

teamsundown-1.jpg

Don't use it on headlights I fucking demolished a pair of my Escalade headlights using it on them. The tint of the spray is suited for brake lights to shine through and headlights will come through with a strange greenish hue to it and even with very few coats light output is trashed. Just look for covers, I was reluctant but got some anyways.

Alright yeah i might not even get covers. not really planning on blacking on the headlights. i might soon or a later idk.

ive also seen people put window tint on headlights and taillights. easy fix i guess if you get a ticket. cause those are illegal in CA

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

• 2 weeks later...

all tinted lights are illegal in washington :angry: and we are only supposed to have 20% tint on windows, so no blacked out cargo area on my squareback :cray:

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

Archived