MDA Screen Cracked :(

Guest MegaloManiac

Guest MegaloManiac

I wasnt sure if this was off topic or computer topic....seems like computer since its technology.

My Tmobile MDA screen cracked moments ago. It was the stragest thing, I was laying in bed watching tv and checkin up on emails from the ohone, when i got done checking emails i kinda dropped the phone on my remote :( i guess it landed in the worst possible way. well the screen is cracked only half of the TS is working. Hopefully warranty will cover it, and theres no deductable fee. In case it doesnt anyone got a hook up?

Guest MegaloManiac

tmobile.

i talked to a friend who expiercned the warrant they do. He told me to tell them that the screen isnt inputing(ts not working) dont tell them its cracked. first they will ask me to do a soft reset, 2nd they will ask me to a hard reset. 3rd they will say ok we are sending you the phone. when the phone comes ship "your" phone back to tmobile.

a $70 deductible will be charged on phonebill.

also i did buy my phone through ebay, so he said to withold that info as well, otherwise im SOL.

verizon is probably the gayest of them all. you call them theyll be like take it into one of our verizon locations to get it checked out. you take it to them and the best they can give you for something like that is called the oops program where they take off $50 on a full retail phone. so if you bought your phone for like lets say 200 with plan then the retail is most likely 800 so you can buy a replacement from them for 750... i broke my first phone (motorola t720 amazing phone!!) it was in my backpack and i threw my backpack down some steps... yeah so the screen cracked. i ended paying 300 something dollars for a free phone that comes with a plan...

VERIZON FTMFL!!!

Guest MegaloManiac

ok i bought a black jack and then sold it on ca.com. i made just enough to replace my mda. i'll buy the mda as soon as the buyer recieves the phone and likes it. by the end of the week this week