Rebuilt Re Sx 15 & Sundown 1500 In 95 Accord

port looks too thin, still looks good though, how does it sound?

port looks too thin, still looks good though, how does it sound?

yeah this was my first system so i did not know how much port area i needed. i was more worried about getting 4 cu net @ 34hz in that space and i ended up with only 24 sq in of port :(

it chuffs a little bit but it is only at high volume, it's so loud i cannot hear it inside the cabin over all the rattling. next step is deadener and i'm looking for a compact 30Ah+ batteries to stuff in the wheel well, maybe a powermaster 975 or 925.

that aside it gets low enough for me and really loud. i really like what scott did to that sx motor, it's great. :D

ZAP!!

How much did it cost you to get FI to recone it for you? I've got a 12" SX and i've emailed FI but they're pretty busy these days. Nice install, Sounds good.

yeah this was my first system so i did not know how much port area i needed. i was more worried about getting 4 cu net @ 34hz in that space and i ended up with only 24 sq in of port :(

it chuffs a little bit but it is only at high volume, it's so loud i cannot hear it inside the cabin over all the rattling. next step is deadener and i'm looking for a compact 30Ah+ batteries to stuff in the wheel well, maybe a powermaster 975 or 925.

that aside it gets low enough for me and really loud. i really like what scott did to that sx motor, it's great. :D

what about a batcap 2000??

not sure if it will fit but maybe?

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

How much did it cost you to get FI to recone it for you? I've got a 12" SX and i've emailed FI but they're pretty busy these days. Nice install, Sounds good.

i think the basic recone was $80. i had them add the pole vent plug and cooling channels, as well as upgrade my spiders leads and terminals to handle more power. it cost me around $130.

ZAP!!