Jump to content

Vote For A New Moderator


Make your vote count  

  1. 1.

    • Pokey
      18
    • Amatt
      2
    • Newcents05
      3
    • Disdatchevyboy
      2
    • beatitouttheframe
      0
    • Big P
      3
    • Ernesto
      5
    • Scratchy
      6
    • Emperorjj
      1
    • i just wanna see the results
      5


Recommended Posts

Posted

thanks fellas...I really appreciate it. I'll be back on later tonight to check things out, I'm bout to eat dinner and "discuss things" with the "wifey-type" for a bit.

Posted

welcome aboard, I like hazelnut creamer in my coffee, no sugar, and 2 cake donuts in the morning.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 513 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...