Digital Designs Dd-dxb01

i want them...how do u order them? the site wasnt clear on how to buy them.

I also read some reviews from another forum and they sounded very happy with them.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

yea they look nice but im sure some other company makes them

well ...the driver sure isnt theirs (quote -Pete Kulicki- ....they feature the same SCL type driver found in the $500 set of Shure SCL5 in-ear monitors...)...but ...i dont care if they are made in China(like most of the stuff companys sell nowdays)or USA...if the sound is "great" http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

i just want to know how to order some!! :D

it says direct its 59 dollars, btu how do i go direct? do i have to email them?

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

yea i know... but ther was a order button on the side (maybe if u contact them u still get them for 59$).........anyways i will maybe have them next week for 75eur(95$)

well regardless the say $59 direct and if I were to call them and order them from them I'd make sure as hell I pay $59 if they try to charge more I wouldnt let it happen cuz thatd be false advertisng and maybe the BBB would get a call.. Cant just list up a price then go n say naa there this but the site says this.. kinda shitty CS imo

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

Guest Fi-Beat-Down

i seem some last night at wal-mart for like 20 bucks, there were called bass heads i believe,.. id look around they didnt come up with the main concept, its based on something else.. out there,

i seem some last night at wal-mart for like 20 bucks, there were called bass heads i believe,.. id look around they didnt come up with the main concept, its based on something else.. out there,

and than u woke up ...those werent DDs...u can find a lot of various earbuds(tons of them) ...and i saw some interesting ones v-moda bass freq earbuds ...but they have to much bass ..

Archived