2 American Bass Vfl 100.1 Amp W/ Pics

FOR SALE:

Two (2) four-month-old American Bass VFL 100.1 amps for sale. One is brand new and has never been hooked up to anything. The other one has been running at 2 ohms on 2 Optidrive 1232Ds for about 2 months. No dings or scratches on either amp. Price is $580 shipped. Here are pics of the unused one:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

exactly what we need , is for you to take a picture of the products with a paper that has your name and the date in it.

Ive posted your pics in the post for you, i'll leave this up for the day so you have time to get the picture needed. Just PM me again if you have any further issues i can help with.

exactly what we need , is for you to take a picture of the products with a paper that has your name and the date in it.

Ive posted your pics in the post for you, i'll leave this up for the day so you have time to get the picture needed. Just PM me again if you have any further issues i can help with.

These amps are unrated by American Bass, but actual output should be around 1,500w RMS at 1 ohm. These are strong amps for their size. The used one is currently flogging two 1,100 w RMS subs at 2 ohms almost to within an inch of their lives. I'll post a video on utube soon if anyone's interested.

These amps are unrated by American Bass, but actual output should be around 1,500w RMS at 1 ohm. These are strong amps for their size. The used one is currently flogging two 1,100 w RMS subs at 2 ohms almost to within an inch of their lives. I'll post a video on utube soon if anyone's interested.

I'd like to let the amps go together, but will separate them. Also, will entertain reasonable trades. Am located in Columbia, SC. Please PM me with any reasonable offer, Guys.

vouch the vfl's, i got a 200.1 its a beast 3k rms @ 1 so yea your right about 1.5k probably for those @ 1

1 15" LMS Ultra<-Sold

2 12" Audiopulse Axis Quad Coils

2 18" RD Audio Alpha V2's<--For Sale or Trade

American Bass VFL 700.1 (alot of power at any ohm)

American Bass VFL 200.1 (3.8k rms @ .5 ohm)

2.1 cubes each at 32 Hz

125 sq ft RAAMaudio BXT, 5 Yards Ensolite

50ft 1/0 Knu Flex wire

4 Infinity 6.5"

Temp 170x2@2 ohm Sony amp

200 Amp EA Alt

3 Exide Orbital's

Youtube Vids....http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=gavinriley&view=videos

vouch the vfl's, i got a 200.1 its a beast 3k rms @ 1 so yea your right about 1.5k probably for those @ 1

I am very impressed with the power of the 100.1. It is louder than the 2000w RMS amp that was on those 12s before at TWO ohms, so I would be very interested to see somebody do an actual wattage test on one. Have you thought of trading your 200.1, LMS 15?

Archived