*1LOWSUV* Posted December 19, 2008 Report Posted December 19, 2008 Why are you selling these? I'm interested but need more info on them. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif [email protected]
Ben Building Posted December 20, 2008 Author Report Posted December 20, 2008 I bought the amps for my Altima, but ended up going in a different direction with that car (I don't want to beat it up that bad yet). For the truck I drive now (a 2002 Ram Quad Cab), there's just not enough space to put enough sub to handle both amps. Now that I've been on the Forum, I see everybody talking about the Rockford amps, so I want to see what all the hype is about. Bottom line: 2 AB VFL 100.1 amps for sale, although I wouldn't really mind keeping one of them if it comes down to it.
*1LOWSUV* Posted December 20, 2008 Report Posted December 20, 2008 Bump time. These are good-sounding amps. Somebody needs them. $275 + shipping each! So $550 for both and shipping would be what to 95337? http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif [email protected]
Ben Building Posted December 20, 2008 Author Report Posted December 20, 2008 So $550 for both and shipping would be what to 95337? http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gifUSPS Priority 2 Day service is $47.91, but if you get the amps I will go in $17.91 on the shipping with you.
*1LOWSUV* Posted December 20, 2008 Report Posted December 20, 2008 USPS Priority 2 Day service is $47.91, but if you get the amps I will go in $17.91 on the shipping with you. So now we're down to $580 shipped? Man o Man and its sooooo close to Christmas. Buy Johnny a new skateboard or Amps for Dad...? http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif [email protected]
Ben Building Posted December 20, 2008 Author Report Posted December 20, 2008 So now we're down to $580 shipped? Man o Man and its sooooo close to Christmas. Buy Johnny a new skateboard or Amps for Dad...? http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif You call yourself an installer and you can't build a skateboard?
Ben Building Posted December 25, 2008 Author Report Posted December 25, 2008 Merry Christmas Everybody!! Bump, Bump....
Ben Building Posted December 25, 2008 Author Report Posted December 25, 2008 I need to do something with these amps, plus I am feeling merry today, so I'm throwing this in: +/- 20ft. of 1/0ga. Raptor power wire for the same price, $550 + shipping. Get at me...
Sampsonite Posted December 26, 2008 Report Posted December 26, 2008 sell me just the wire? --Sampson 816-591-6592 www.kcrimshop.com
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.