im new to this so if i make a mistake on the lights will it be easy to fix by applying more niteshade. and is it easy to take off b/c my parents might not like it after i put it on.

Once or twice I have missed having a back seat / rear hatch, but all in all people love to see a walled vehcile. It just screams "i'm not fucking around with my setup, im loud"

dont spray to close just like with spray painting you dont want it to run. a couple layers of light spray is better than blowin it up all at once and having run marks. About the taking it off I am not to sure it might take some scrubing but i dont see how it would be to perminent with alil elbow grease

98 Jeep Wrangler

33x13.50 super swamper LTB's

Memphis M3 15"

Memphis MCD1000

Optima yellowtop D34/78

Bass Race 129.9

(LBZ Duramax in the future)

put it on in multiple thinner layers sprayed from like a foot-18in away

its illegal like everywhere, expect a ticket

and to take it off, ive never done it, but i expect some paint thinner could take it off, or a razorblade and some elbowgrease

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

to take it off use like a 600 800 grit sandy and wet sand it off, once you get back to the lense take a higher grit 1200+ and wetsand then use a polish or clear coat it and they will be like new, i did my lights on my f150 but they was to dark had no headlights so i bought new aftermarket pre smoked lenses they look titties let me know if you need more help

i used it on my tailights, and when i had to take out a run, i just sprayed some on it and wiped and the wet took it all off, dont know how

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

DC Power Inc. Alternator(Kickin out 15+ volts!)

footer-fade.gif