Tahoexfixssd's Yukon TEARDOWN

Looks great man i need to come down there sometime this summer to hear this beast. And thats great that you got a job at a shop, i talked to the manager of my local shop, and i am going to start there as soon as school lets out. I wont be installing yet, but ill be able to watch and learn as much as i want. Anyway looks sick keep it up.

thanks man, yeha the shops awesome. ive been hangin around there for 3 years ao they are are friends of mine. first day i started i had do do 3 remote starts/keyless entry lol it was a biotchhh

NOVEMBER 2008 SYSTEM OF THE MONTH!

ORIGINAL YUKON BUILD!

TEAM DTF

TEAM Rival Mobile Electronics

TEAM Xs Power

94 yukon

12 Rival C15s

50+ Boston mids and highs

15 Xs power D2400

600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF

"did you just drive past my house in your stupidly loud car. if it was you, you knocked a vase off my fire place."

news pics....my batteries came in, i also got a insane deal on rcas and all of the db link accesories. unfortunatly the batterey i bought off a guy on CA has the older decal on it, but itl look alrite.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Matrix line driver on subs front and rear.

Posted Image

Posted Image

ORIGINAL YUKON BUILD!

TEAM DTF

TEAM Xs Power

94 yukon

12 Rival C15s

15 Xs power D2400

600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF

"did you just drive past my house in your stupidly loud car. if it was you, you knocked a vase off my fire place."

Although you deserve a massive amount of good feedback, I refuse to comment your excellent work until you clean up that engine bay. I see a little dirt and now realize you are merely a human installer. :P

Get you some CD2 engine detailer and clean up that motor. ;)

But on a serious note, great work man it's looking awesome.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

Although you deserve a massive amount of good feedback, I refuse to comment your excellent work until you clean up that engine bay. I see a little dirt and now realize you are merely a human installer. :P

Get you some CD2 engine detailer and clean up that motor. ;)

But on a serious note, great work man it's looking awesome.

haha yeah thats what i have been doing for the past few days. its got alot of buildup from al lthe sawdust and sanding that goes on in there. i dont want to move it outside to acually wash the engine so im workin my way in by hand. i used undercoating on the sides and realized that i forgot how much that shit sucks! it cam out brown and wha tnot so im just usin black paint. im cleanin up all of the wires and everything right now and hopefully here pretty soon will get some something to cover up that nasty ass ABS unit. i took the wash fliud and overflow tank out so that should look a lil better. but thanks tho>!

ORIGINAL YUKON BUILD!

TEAM DTF

TEAM Xs Power

94 yukon

12 Rival C15s

15 Xs power D2400

600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF

i dont want to move it outside to acually wash the engine so im workin my way in by hand.

That's the best way to do it man, I used just standard dish soap and water (The same solution I use when tinting windows) and did all the cleaning with a rag by hand. Then you put the CD2 on and let it dry, then drive it around for a while for the detailer to get warm and it stays clean for a LONG time.

Here's what mine turned out like.

Posted Image

Posted Image

You can get it at autozone for about $5 a can.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

lol thanks for the info im gonna pick some of that up. lol i dont think it will ever look as clean as yours tho unfortunatly. lol my engine has 200k on it lol :unsure:

ORIGINAL YUKON BUILD!

TEAM DTF

TEAM Xs Power

94 yukon

12 Rival C15s

15 Xs power D2400

600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF

so the shop i work at is a Katzkin dealer and i get cost so im thinkin of finding some newer style GM fullsize truck seats and gettin me a leather kit that looks like this..

Posted Image

ORIGINAL YUKON BUILD!

TEAM DTF

TEAM Xs Power

94 yukon

12 Rival C15s

15 Xs power D2400

600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF

• 4 weeks later...

Any updates on this?

And a couple ?'s

1. How do you like that power wire? I didnt have any luck with it, just seemed to have everything go wrong.

2. When can i come down there?

3. How you like your job and can i get some shit at cost :spiteful: ?

Archived