Tahoexfixssd's Yukon TEARDOWN

Please share how you are planning on getting depth on the port without it hitting the woofer baskets?

that is the port. 3.55 inches long lol

NOVEMBER 2008 SYSTEM OF THE MONTH!

ORIGINAL YUKON BUILD!

TEAM DTF

TEAM Rival Mobile Electronics

TEAM Xs Power

94 yukon

12 Rival C15s

50+ Boston mids and highs

15 Xs power D2400

600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF

"did you just drive past my house in your stupidly loud car. if it was you, you knocked a vase off my fire place."

that is the port. 3.55 inches long lol

Yeah I guess that'll work. You just don't see that short of ports in daily driver's. They're usually in spl monsters. Looks like you have a good start.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

Yeah I guess that'll work. You just don't see that short of ports in daily driver's. They're usually in spl monsters. Looks like you have a good start.

lol yeah to tell you the truth i i jsut want it to be as loud as posible and move some hair haha

ORIGINAL YUKON BUILD!

TEAM DTF

TEAM Xs Power

94 yukon

12 Rival C15s

15 Xs power D2400

600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF

"did you just drive past my house in your stupidly loud car. if it was you, you knocked a vase off my fire place."

lol but you countsunk the screws on the baffle?

yeah i countersink everything. ive got 3 different drills with different bits the stay in them lol i just think its alot cleaner.

ORIGINAL YUKON BUILD!

TEAM DTF

TEAM Xs Power

94 yukon

12 Rival C15s

15 Xs power D2400

600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF

Looks good. If you don't mind me asking, where the hell do you work? Or can you just save money that good. We're the same age I believe and your system=the price of 10 of mine lol. And I've been saving for 6 months and slowly buying things. Minimum Wage FTMFL

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

haha yeah i get that alot lol most ppl automaticly assume - DRUG DEALER!! lol i acually dont have a job haha. i do installs like everyday and build alot of boxes for people. i work for my dad's company on the weekend somtimes for like 12 bucks an hour..(as well as full time in the summer) but no shops around here will hire me for a few reasons... 1) im not 18 2) i have school during hte day and the only goo dshop closes at 6 so they really cant comply with my hours... 3) Some people just assume cuz im 17 that im a punk kid and dont take it seriously? lol...................but like i said in my original thread on the yukon.... my parents payed for half of the 15k thats in it. anyhting audio related is all me though. mom thinks its stupid and refused to pay for it. but this upgrade is all my dime lol and im fresh out at the moment

ORIGINAL YUKON BUILD!

TEAM DTF

TEAM Xs Power

94 yukon

12 Rival C15s

15 Xs power D2400

600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF

haha yeah i get that alot lol most ppl automaticly assume - DRUG DEALER!! lol i acually dont have a job haha. i do installs like everyday and build alot of boxes for people. i work for my dad's company on the weekend somtimes for like 12 bucks an hour..(as well as full time in the summer) but no shops around here will hire me for a few reasons... 1) im not 18 2) i have school during hte day and the only goo dshop closes at 6 so they really cant comply with my hours... 3) Some people just assume cuz im 17 that im a punk kid and dont take it seriously? lol...................but like i said in my original thread on the yukon.... my parents payed for half of the 15k thats in it. anyhting audio related is all me though. mom thinks its stupid and refused to pay for it. but this upgrade is all my dime lol and im fresh out at the moment

Ah ok, you probably make more on weekends then I do all week at MickeyDee's then lol, 7 bucks an hour FTL. I feel you though not many people take you serious in the car audio business when your 17, but I think you've proved a lot of them wrong. Consider yourself lucky though. I just got done paying off my truck although my parents do pay for insurance. My parents hate car audio and think its a waste that I spend so much money on it but whatever.

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

i need to get part time job though prolly at Min. wage lol jsut to have a little money to buy food every now and then lol i could never work at mickey dee's tho i would get so damn confused tryin to take orders lol my opinion i think the drivve through people who take your money and take orders from different ppl at the same time have some talent! haha

ORIGINAL YUKON BUILD!

TEAM DTF

TEAM Xs Power

94 yukon

12 Rival C15s

15 Xs power D2400

600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF

Archived