Tahoexfixssd's Yukon TEARDOWN

haha yeah i get that alot lol most ppl automaticly assume - DRUG DEALER!! lol i acually dont have a job haha. i do installs like everyday and build alot of boxes for people. i work for my dad's company on the weekend somtimes for like 12 bucks an hour..(as well as full time in the summer) but no shops around here will hire me for a few reasons... 1) im not 18 2) i have school during hte day and the only goo dshop closes at 6 so they really cant comply with my hours... 3) Some people just assume cuz im 17 that im a punk kid and dont take it seriously? lol...................but like i said in my original thread on the yukon.... my parents payed for half of the 15k thats in it. anyhting audio related is all me though. mom thinks its stupid and refused to pay for it. but this upgrade is all my dime lol and im fresh out at the moment

Haha me and you are in the same boat. I have no job, ppl think i drug deal to get my money, i work for my dad at his shop sometimes to make the green and i do tons of local installs for my buddys and thier buddys. It pisses me off when i go to a shop and they act like smart asses and think i know nothing... Im 18 tho haha... My parents bought my truck years back and gave it to me the year b4 last, they helped me get it painted and some odd and ends.. now they are like we are done with it, you got to buy all ur stuff now. So i just put my cash down on 20in wheels, got two amps in the mail, and soon to have two 18s!! I completly get ur situation man..

Oh ya, and your ride looks SWEET... if i was you i would do a grille tho.. you can see the one i got =P

Team Deadly Hertz

1997 GMC 1500

Update....

System is gone

Motor is fucked

Truck is down and out for a while

Myspace

YOUTUBE

My Build

haha yeah ithink we ARE on the same boat lol. thanksss.. it acually was my plan to do a grille like yours... but i wanted it to be like satin black and i didnt see the point of spendin the cash on a billet one f i was just gonna paint it lol. the one thats on there now... i acually just painted it all black cuz the chipped of plastic chrome and what not after i painted the white part looked crappy so it was temp and i just decided to save cash and keep it lol

NOVEMBER 2008 SYSTEM OF THE MONTH!

ORIGINAL YUKON BUILD!

TEAM DTF

TEAM Rival Mobile Electronics

TEAM Xs Power

94 yukon

12 Rival C15s

50+ Boston mids and highs

15 Xs power D2400

600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF

"did you just drive past my house in your stupidly loud car. if it was you, you knocked a vase off my fire place."

i love my grille, it was def worth the money.. but i got the hundred dollar insert... i didnt want all the chrome.. i liked the white front end with the chrome grille only... though i bet if you got one and had it powder coated it would look sweet

I'm tuned in as well

Team Deadly Hertz

1997 GMC 1500

Update....

System is gone

Motor is fucked

Myspace

YOUTUBE

My Build

i need to get part time job though prolly at Min. wage lol jsut to have a little money to buy food every now and then lol i could never work at mickey dee's tho i would get so damn confused tryin to take orders lol my opinion i think the drivve through people who take your money and take orders from different ppl at the same time have some talent! haha

I've been working in the food business since I turned 15 and I'll be 18 in a few months. My advice is to stay away from the food businesses lol. I absolutely hate it so I'm counting down the days to when I turn 18 and can get a better job that doesn't involve food.

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

I've been working in the food business since I turned 15 and I'll be 18 in a few months. My advice is to stay away from the food businesses lol. I absolutely hate it so I'm counting down the days to when I turn 18 and can get a better job that doesn't involve food.

i have waited to turn 18 for a non food job... but i tuned 18 a few weeks ago and i have alot of apps in and i have the know how to manage any of the stores, but nobody is hiring...

Its stupid as hell

Team Deadly Hertz

1997 GMC 1500

Update....

System is gone

Motor is fucked

Myspace

YOUTUBE

My Build

haha as i hear from everyone that works in a food biz. hope u find a good job tho!.......

and yeah i bet a powdercoated one would look sweet but i gotta fund the audio and doors first lol

NOVEMBER 2008 SYSTEM OF THE MONTH!

ORIGINAL YUKON BUILD!

TEAM DTF

TEAM Rival Mobile Electronics

TEAM Xs Power

94 yukon

12 Rival C15s

50+ Boston mids and highs

15 Xs power D2400

600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF

"did you just drive past my house in your stupidly loud car. if it was you, you knocked a vase off my fire place."

DAMN you've been working at mcd's since 15?sucks my friends work their and they hate it sumtimes

but back on topic i like this build looks good.

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Archived