reinke Posted December 5, 2008 Report Posted December 5, 2008 i hope it is not a repost. http://www.joeharmondesign.com/ Quote ----reference's---- meade916
Twist Posted December 5, 2008 Report Posted December 5, 2008 Holy crap..... Quote But I rather be a pro at being myself Than be an idiot trying to be somebody else
Applejack Posted December 5, 2008 Report Posted December 5, 2008 very interesting, hate to hit a wall in that thing though... Quote Midwest Car Audio is on facebook! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Midwest-Car-Audio-Association/101253286585630
w87will Posted December 5, 2008 Report Posted December 5, 2008 thatsalotofwork. Pretty damn cool though. Quote
Forevrbumpn Posted December 5, 2008 Report Posted December 5, 2008 I seen that in a magazine, how they built the panels, and what kind of plywood mix they made up for it its is so damn sweet Quote I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.