Thefts Going Crazy In My Area !

man, my buddy across the street is gone about half the month due to work, so I watch his house 24hrs a day, along with the others... thing about my neighborhood which is the real killer is, NO street lights anywhere, so if you don't have porch lights on, or whatever, its really dark outside, this whole neighbor hood is like that

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

being paranoid is what keeps me alive i have troble sleepin now an thats with nothin but the stereo in it cause i live in a fucked up hood but alot of the theives know me an know not to fuck with my shit cause i know right were to go to kick some ass lol but i take my subs and amp out every night but i know one day when i have an 18 or something in a big ass ported box i cant just pick it up an bring it in lol but just the thought of somebody out in my truck jackin my shit while im layin in bed like a lil bitch makes me sick I HAVE NEVER BEEN JACKED but alomost this one time i was letting my dogs out at like 3am about 3 months ago an i saw my dome light was on an i could see someone moving around so i grabbed a wrench an walked out there an when i walked up he had my led neons an a kodak camera in his hands an he was shutting the door an my dogs barked an he turned to see me he ran but right when he started to run i chunked that wrench into the back of his head he dropped the stuff an my dogs chased him like 2 blocks while i called the cops i could tell he was a newbie to the whole stealing thing cause he left a flash light with his fingerprints alllll over it and he dropped the goods.... he probably could of tried to grab it when he got up but i most likely would of been there to bash his shit with the wrench again lmao

and yess i think everyone needs a good hood watch program cause that would make me feel more secure at night to know im not the onley one worried about my shit i watch everyone house just cause im a good person

Edited by GORILLAslap

starting fresh, chrysler 300.. no subs amp nothin

I NEED HELP looking to purchase saz-1500d and 15" 1000rms subREFS- feedback/refs.. click!

That is some crazy ass shit that goes on in people's hoods. I know when i put my next system in, im getting a better alarm. I'm also goin to get some train horns, and hook it up to my alarm. If someone trys to do anything to my truck, its goin to wake up the whole neighbor hood. LOL :spiteful:

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks