Anyone Here Have Problems With Parent Abandonment..?

Guest Just_Rob

My oldest son who is 8 (not mine biologically) was abandoned by his POS sperm donor at 18 months old, and hasnt been heard from in 6 years now. My son told me earlier this year that even though he know's he has another dad, I'm his REAL dad and that he loves me more because I'm there for him and I take care of him and thanked me for being HIS dad... As far as I'm concerned, he's as mine as my other 2 sons and since he's older, I actually have a closer relationship with him, than my 2 youger sons...

Abandoning kids = not F'ing cool!! Being a parent = best experience you can EVER have!

Dad left when i was 3. always lived close. stayed in contact would occasionally get me for the weekend but NEVER spend time with me. Wanted to drink and party or do shit with the step kids. never came to any games never did cool shit for holidays like some other people. now he is going broke as fuck and is still only focused on himself

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

ever since i was a little kid my mom has been doing that. i was born a crack baby and in the hospital for the first 8 months of my life. she has always done the i will call and then never does. she was gone in flaorida state prison from when i was 7 til i was 19. so needless to say she is a loser.

----reference's----

meade916