Anyone Here Have Problems With Parent Abandonment..?

Bleh...

Fuck my dad.

Calls last week.... says he was gonna call my mom through relay service... he never did, she tries calling, phone's disconnected.

He did this same shit back in July.

Has anyone else had problems with their parent(s) doing that shit?

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

Haven't spoken to my father in about 3 years now. Moved an hour away from my house, got a new girlfriend that hates me and sister, and chose that life over us. Showed up at a couple of my basketball games and my high school graduation, but was gone before any ended so he didn't have to confront me.

Assholes.

chicken is basically the native american hulk, you think he broke that curb with his rim? think again, that was merely him stubbing his toe.

smd5.png

it's not exactly the same but i have had custody of my son since he was 1 he is 11 now and we have only heard from once 2 years ago for his birthday. She said she would be around for the next christmas but we have never heard from her again.My son made up is own mind now that he doesn't need someone like that in his life.

the last i seen my dad was when he took me to ozzfest in 03... and before that he would pop up once every 2-3 years.

Need any thing chromed? Hit me up!!!

gamer tag: (360)

mEmEnToMoRi64

My Myspace

refs:

from here: RollinSoLow, Derrick824, Ray

from c.a.c.o. : teamsubgopoof, splvictim20, SundownAudioNY

from C.A.J. : Donpisto, spladdict19, CAJunkyard, JBLCAMRY, DasBot (robot underground)

from ca.com: alxmlr789,photocrazy8

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

2c27c692.jpg

had a friend who's dad booked out on him and his mom when he was around 8 or so, couple years ago just after his 19th b-day he showed up after a couple phone calls to "make amends" after about 20 minutes of talking he asked my friend if he could borrow a few hundred dollars, my friend laid him out on the ground and left. he has a great stepfather who he considers his own and vice versa. only experience i can tell you that i have, though its not my own.

Haven't spoken to my father in about 3 years now. Moved an hour away from my house, got a new girlfriend that hates me and sister, and chose that life over us. Showed up at a couple of my basketball games and my high school graduation, but was gone before any ended so he didn't have to confront me.

Assholes.

sounds about the same as mine...

thank God my mom's around for my brothers and i.

it's not exactly the same but i have had custody of my son since he was 1 he is 11 now and we have only heard from once 2 years ago for his birthday. She said she would be around for the next christmas but we have never heard from her again.My son made up is own mind now that he doesn't need someone like that in his life.

ouch man.

that sucks. :(

had a friend who's dad booked out on him and his mom when he was around 8 or so, couple years ago just after his 19th b-day he showed up after a couple phone calls to "make amends" after about 20 minutes of talking he asked my friend if he could borrow a few hundred dollars, my friend laid him out on the ground and left. he has a great stepfather who he considers his own and vice versa. only experience i can tell you that i have, though its not my own.

damn.

i have a feeling that may or may not happen eventually with me... fuck

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

i havent talked to my real father since i was 18. i turn 27 in a month. i cant even count how much back child support he would owe from when i was a kid.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

well. i dont . but i live in nebraska and i've seen so many cases with the safe haven law and seeing all the kids abandond. makes me sad

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain

well lets see...My dad left when i was 5 (divorced he cheated on her)..and he moved far away and never payed child support. He called one time when i was in middle school, he was somewhere in st louis (we live in maryland) and he was talking about coming to see me sometime. Never called again. yea shit like that sucks even though i hate him, i just feel like it could have been completely different. Anyhow stay strong, i know this sucks but unfortunately it isnt uncommon anymore....

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D