Sonic Electronix

How Do You Wire Leds Into Your Car?

What wires do you use do you have to run the power directly to the battery or is there something i can tap into? and any good led sites you can give me would be great, because i cant find anything good local. thanks

I use the fuse panel inside the car. usually under the steering wheel (or close to) and pull the power from there to power my LEDs

do you think you can give me a site where i can find this thing, cuz i think i have that adapter but my led's wire is wayyyyyyyy too small, and any good led sites?

do you think you can give me a site where i can find this thing, cuz i think i have that adapter but my led's wire is wayyyyyyyy too small, and any good led sites?

What do you mean? You find a switched power source in your fuse box, plug the wires to it so it only turns on when your cars on or however you want it wired, no adapter need lol.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

What do you mean? You find a switched power source in your fuse box, plug the wires to it so it only turns on when your cars on or however you want it wired, no adapter need lol.

does every car have a switched power source in the fuse box and if so what does it look like? I meant that i have this fuse powered thing that plugs into the fuse and turns it into a 18 guage wire so you can run the power.

I would just wire it to constant and throw a toggle in there for all your leds...

Passport Build Here

Alarm: Prestige APS997A 2-Way/Remote Start

HeadUnit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Front Battery: Yellowtop Optima D34/78

Back Battery: 2x C&D Technologies High Rate Series UPS12-475FR 134AH

Subs: 2x DC Lv4XL 18's

Amps: 2x Sundown Saz1500's Strapped

Box: 12Cubes 33hz 185sqin Port(15.4sqin per cube)

Pillars: AudioBahn AS31Q

Front Doors: Clif Designs TX40.5

Back Doors: Clif Designs CD50.4C

Rear Speakers: Clif Designs TX46.5

Front/Rear Amp: Kicker ZX350.4

Back/Pillars Amp: Kicker ZX200.2(Looking for another zx350.4)

Electrical: 1/0 Scorpion Wire 2 Runs Pos and 2Runs Ground, Knu 1/0 Flex Running to Amps ect, Big 3, JL 8Ga For Speaker Wire, Knu Karma RCA's, Scorpion Volt Meter

Deadener: 100 sqft Sound Destroyer Mat And SECOND SKIN Damplifier Pro Door Pack

does every car have a switched power source in the fuse box and if so what does it look like? I meant that i have this fuse powered thing that plugs into the fuse and turns it into a 18 guage wire so you can run the power.

Yeah, get yourself a test light, turn your car off, find fuses that don't have power to them, turn your car on and see if it then has power. If you find one that is off when your keys off and on when your keys on then walla you have yourself a switched power source. I don't use adapters, I do it the ghetto way, remove the fuse, insert wire, re insert fuse lol.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Yeah, get yourself a test light, turn your car off, find fuses that don't have power to them, turn your car on and see if it then has power. If you find one that is off when your keys off and on when your keys on then walla you have yourself a switched power source. I don't use adapters, I do it the ghetto way, remove the fuse, insert wire, re insert fuse lol.

cool thanks man