bassboombottom Posted December 8, 2008 Report Posted December 8, 2008 Got pulled this afternoon for noise violation while bumpin down the road on my way to meet the GF for dinner. I was in the middle lane (there are three) knockin some Gucci Mane Nextel Chirp and I notice there isn't any traffic on my right anymore. I look over and there be po po! So I thought, maybe she is just trying to get in the lane, so I change lane into the left lane, next thing I see, lights! Pull over, roll down the window, and wait. She walks up, asks for license and registration and then asks me if I know what I got pulled for. With the best shit eating grin I can muster, I say, "Speeding?" She laughed and said, "Not quite, try noise violation." Asked me if it was my first time, and I say yes and she goes back to her car. I txt my GF and tell her I'll be late and tell her why. Police lady comes back and said to keep it down in the city limits and gives me a wink. I pull into Chili's bumpin and my GF just shook her head and said, "You don't learn do you?" I know, I know, no ticket and a pic=fail. For a first time, I don't think it was so bad...guess it's time to get metered then... You have a way with the wimminz, dontcha playa? 8v fury said:
Sexyhex Posted December 8, 2008 Author Report Posted December 8, 2008 You have a way with the wimminz, dontcha playa? Wimminz. Har. Okay, I added that to spice the story up. =( '03 Ford Explorer XLT 24s Dem 24s? Nah nigga dem 10s - Earthman
Stallion Marauder Posted December 8, 2008 Report Posted December 8, 2008 My friend had got pulled over a couple years ago for this noise violation act and it wasnt nice. Basically he got his car impounded and had to pay a 500 dollar ticket to get it out. So to all those who think its cool to wang next to the police must be smokin. 2003 Mercury Marauder Black (R.I.P) Tinted Windows Purple HID's 10000K Fog Light HID's 10000K Swi Jack Steering Wheel Controls Apple I-Pod Classic 80GB Alpine KCE-422i Full Speed I-Pod Cable Alpine IVA-W203/P1 Navigation/Bluetooth Alpine PKG-M780 7' Headrest Screens Alpine PXA-H701 Sound Processor Alpine MRP-F300 4 Channel Amp Rockford Fosgate 1501bd Power Amp 2 Kicker L7 15' Solo Barics Alpine Type R SPR-17S Component's Alpine Type R SPR-57C Coaxial's Monster Performance RCA's 0/2 Gauge Wires BIG III W/Fuse 200 Amps Custom Built Alternator Yellow Cap Optima Battery Front Xstatic Batcap 800 Back Custom Mounted Bass Knob LED's 2x License & Trunk Light BoYo VTK-350 Color Backup Camera Dynamat Xtreme Front Doors & Rear Deck Clifford Matrix 50.7X Alarm System/Remote Start
ChevyBoy Posted December 9, 2008 Report Posted December 9, 2008 My friend had got pulled over a couple years ago for this noise violation act and it wasnt nice. Basically he got his car impounded and had to pay a 500 dollar ticket to get it out. So to all those who think its cool to wang next to the police must be smokin.i dont believe anyone said its cool to "wang next to the police". your friend got screwed. the most they can do where i am is give me a $77.50 ticket
pnf218 Posted December 10, 2008 Report Posted December 10, 2008 You should have played some weuo weuo , weuo weuo little wayne when she walked up. That would of got you a ticket or a 2nd GF FTW
alvitae Posted December 10, 2008 Report Posted December 10, 2008 I got a sleeper. 98 ford contour, White. It's my work car so it's always dirty. Instead of washing it I burp it and let the crud vibrate off lol. And a picture of "50 year old redneck" someone posted earlier
RamenNoodles Posted December 10, 2008 Report Posted December 10, 2008 often time if Im in traffic jamming out, Ill turn my head and look around and act like I dont know where its coming from to fuck with the people next to me lol. Diablo Audio Technologies Fi Car Audio Ascendant Audio
wildbeast15 Posted December 11, 2008 Report Posted December 11, 2008 haha i get pulled over about 2 times a week.. i dont get tickets because of that blessed New york state troopers and nypa sticker on the windshield and cuz the car is registered with my mom who shares the last name as my uncle who is the cheif of a local town The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)</div>
Noobtastic14 Posted December 11, 2008 Report Posted December 11, 2008 I feel ya bro, got my second last night. -Drew I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
ChevyBoy Posted December 12, 2008 Report Posted December 12, 2008 I feel ya bro, got my second last night. -Drew so you drove your car to ohio to get a ticket?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.