Sexyhex Posted December 7, 2008 Report Posted December 7, 2008 Got pulled this afternoon for noise violation while bumpin down the road on my way to meet the GF for dinner. I was in the middle lane (there are three) knockin some Gucci Mane Nextel Chirp and I notice there isn't any traffic on my right anymore. I look over and there be po po! So I thought, maybe she is just trying to get in the lane, so I change lane into the left lane, next thing I see, lights! Pull over, roll down the window, and wait. She walks up, asks for license and registration and then asks me if I know what I got pulled for. With the best shit eating grin I can muster, I say, "Speeding?" She laughed and said, "Not quite, try noise violation." Asked me if it was my first time, and I say yes and she goes back to her car. I txt my GF and tell her I'll be late and tell her why. Police lady comes back and said to keep it down in the city limits and gives me a wink. I pull into Chili's bumpin and my GF just shook her head and said, "You don't learn do you?" I know, I know, no ticket and a pic=fail. For a first time, I don't think it was so bad...guess it's time to get metered then... '03 Ford Explorer XLT 24s Dem 24s? Nah nigga dem 10s - Earthman
kentb Posted December 7, 2008 Report Posted December 7, 2008 congratulations bro, its an acheivement! hehehhe gets some vids asap! on a side note, one factor that helped the cop know that you were the one bumpin is your rims, they often do "profiling" to cars. its one of the reasons why i don't want to get rims, i like it when i bump and people look around and they don't know where its coming from. New System 2 10" Fi SSD, Sundown 1500d Build I build and design enclosures(cheap price), PM ME Kicker L7 Navigator(plexiglass, fiberglass, aeroport) Build BTL 18" Escalade(plexiglass, battery tray) Build http://www.kentbaudio.com Old System
uhoh_45 Posted December 7, 2008 Report Posted December 7, 2008 congratulations bro, its an acheivement! hehehhe gets some vids asap! on a side note, one factor that helped the cop know that you were the one bumpin is your rims, they often do "profiling" to cars. its one of the reasons why i don't want to get rims, i like it when i bump and people look around and they don't know where its coming from. then you aint loud enough haha jk good job on not gettin a ticket R.I.P! (Nov-29-2009) 92 explorer - 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz BUILD LOG current build 97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0 lumina build log
07sOnAtA sp.ed Posted December 7, 2008 Report Posted December 7, 2008 then you aint loud enough haha jk good job on not gettin a ticket that was rude but sexyhex you def do need to put up some vid's, just reading your signature, makes your car seem freakishly loud CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION 2008 Hyundai Sonata Team T3 Audio Team Deadly Hertz Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)
Sexyhex Posted December 8, 2008 Author Report Posted December 8, 2008 No vids till it's all complete! I'm so OCD I hate people looking at it when it's not cosmetically ready to be seen, even though I know everyone here could really care less, ZOMG WOOFER PRON! Seriously, I want to wait two weeks then it'll be ready. '03 Ford Explorer XLT 24s Dem 24s? Nah nigga dem 10s - Earthman
dwright27 Posted December 8, 2008 Report Posted December 8, 2008 work truck package FTW 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
donsie Posted December 8, 2008 Report Posted December 8, 2008 When I used to have 4 12's in my trunk, I got pulled over 3 times for it. Luckily my fathers a police chief so didn't get a ticket, but friends of mine have and that shite can be expensive. Kentb is right though. They often can't really tell where it's coming from, but if you're rolling around on some dub4's then they realize it's prooobably you. chicken is basically the native american hulk, you think he broke that curb with his rim? think again, that was merely him stubbing his toe.
cichlidfort Posted December 8, 2008 Report Posted December 8, 2008 Rims definately gave you away man. I drive a Jeep Liberty and no one ever expects to have 2 15s in the back of it. My Jeep does have very illegal tint and okay rims but its nothing like an exp xlt on dubs. I like driving a sleeper. 2008 Chevy Impala (undercover cop style) Setup in the makings
Blue Posted December 8, 2008 Report Posted December 8, 2008 nice for getting out of the ticket. But I probably have the biggest sleeper of all: picture this playing some R&B, rap, and everything else with bass. I get the WTF look all the time. formerly known as Blue86f150 its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies. Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive this sux camel dicks
B Slaps Posted December 8, 2008 Report Posted December 8, 2008 fuck that you need a ticket. join the pay by the month club. I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores! SMD SUPER SELLER my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/ more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.