the last show i had a car in i spent about an hour cleaning it up, the car i was entering was a 1982 Camaro Pae Car #25 on the track and it only had 4800 miles on it so i didnt have to do much cleaning, it spent most of its time in the garage under a bed sheet.

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

i was @ the sacramento autorama this morning... there were all kinds of different detail guys out there. they were detailing sick ass rides everywhere... rain all weekend here in Sactown.  :D

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Guest Nismofreak

i was @ the sacramento autorama this morning... there were all kinds of different detail guys out there. they were detailing sick ass rides everywhere... rain all weekend here in Sactown.  :D

making me fell bad. I'm at school and still learnin. But it boring now.

sorry  :hj: but that reminded me of a time i helped a friend clean up some a few 69 camaros for a car auction, after we got it cleaned up we got it to the auction as soon as they put it outside after it was registered the bottom let out.

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

making me fell bad. I'm at school and still learnin. But it boring now.

dont feel bad! anytime you wanna come and help me set up a show display, cowboy up and do so! JK it's not all fun and games... mostly, but not all! LOL

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

• 3 weeks later...

thanks guys it usually takes me a while. I scrub the undercarriage and spray paint the underside flat black and gloss black.

The wheel wells are scrubbed and sprayed flat black as well. The inside is gutted, shampoo and vaccumed the dash is wiped down with black magic and the wheels are taken off cleaned several times. the brake calipers are changed out for the show calipers (custom painted) the drums are changes as well

thanks guys it usually takes me a while. I scrub the undercarriage and spray paint the underside flat black and gloss black.

The wheel wells are scrubbed and sprayed flat black as well. The inside is gutted, shampoo and vaccumed the dash is wiped down with black magic and the wheels are taken off cleaned several times. the brake calipers are changed out for the show calipers (custom painted) the drums are changes as well

on a car? or your bike?

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer