I Got Some New T00ls! *added A Few Pics I Forgot To Post.

A buddy of mine works at Sears so he has a garage full of Craftsman tools. Definitely can't go wrong with them. Good shite.

chicken is basically the native american hulk, you think he broke that curb with his rim? think again, that was merely him stubbing his toe.

smd5.png

DAmnn was that drill set on sale?? Thats cheappp.. I bought mine a year ago but it was just the impact.. and it was like 230... 50 more bucks for another drill i wouldnt have though twice! Did it come with more than 2 batteries?? the Li-ion makita jigsaw works goood too!

yeah i love snap-on tools. ive got some from my uncle. some wrenchs and stuff. but my best friends step dad has a nice set of snap-on and they are superior in my book. i have a NICE dewalt set. its a 6 piece 18 volt xrp set. got it for christmas acouple years ago. best gift ive ever got was over 600 at home depot. it was that or a milwaukee 18 volt drill. it came with an impact driver that i love to death. works awsome on taking electronics apart and screwing in subs and stuff like that.

And far as the best connection ever.......

get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.

DAmnn was that drill set on sale?? Thats cheappp.. I bought mine a year ago but it was just the impact.. and it was like 230... 50 more bucks for another drill i wouldnt have though twice! Did it come with more than 2 batteries?? the Li-ion makita jigsaw works goood too!

no, just 2 batteries... Its not like it matters, the smart charger charges them full in 15 minutes, and well it takes longer then 15 minutes to drain a battery out. Besides you can only use 1 tool at a time. :)