Eddy722 Posted January 21, 2007 Report Posted January 21, 2007 Anyone know what I would need to keep steering wheel controls for radio? Pioneer DEH-6800MP
meade916 Posted January 21, 2007 Report Posted January 21, 2007 you need a "Pac" module...not sure the model but i did it in the Caddy EXT...its pretty easy. I mean its a pain in the ass because more wires always are, but its not too bad once its done and it works well. All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
Eddy722 Posted January 21, 2007 Author Report Posted January 21, 2007 http://www.crutchfield.com/S-HjETcx7OmxW/c...8900&I=127SWIPS Something like that? Crutchfield says "not compatible" but I think it should work..
audioaddiction863 Posted January 22, 2007 Report Posted January 22, 2007 eather that one or I belive swi-x Its all about the Install !!!! http://www.youtube.com/user/audioaddiction863 Bass Race Florida State Champ runner up 139.9 2008 Bass Boxing Florida State Champ runner up Middleweight 2008
Ray Posted January 22, 2007 Report Posted January 22, 2007 http://www.pac-audio.com/swixprogramming/s...Vehicles&ID=389 http://www.crutchfield.com/S-jETL48CFolt/c....asp?i=127SWIPS sorry it took so long. 2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.