Well, I guess I just have to vent, and I know a lot of you, if not all of you are feeling the same way, but I'am watching NBC 11pm news, and its so depressing to hear about how the economy keeps going down, and down.

I mean, they are saying they may not be able to hand out tax checks this year, and give out IOU's- WTF?

They haven't done that since the great depression!!!

At the rate that California is going, Cali will be broke by March, and more than likely Cali will have to halt all government road work, schools, construction done by the government ( I forget the term for this)

a possible 200,000 jobs lost??!!! Wow

Greed is a bitch man, seriously

One thing that ticks me off, is there should be a law(during hard times like this) to be able to allow more workers to work, but at a deducted pay scale- Higher than unemployment, but lower than regular pay- Sounds fucked up, but working for about $350-450 a week is better than making 250-350 a week on unemployment, not as good as making say $500-750 a week.

There always seems to be a simple solution, but people are to greedy.

At times like this, I think people should be able to handle a temporary cut in pay due to circumstances to help the economy out, and hire another person. Maybe what I'am saying doesn't come out 100% perfectly clear, but think about it...

If I was used to making $17hr, but temporarily was asked to make $12hr, or risk getting laid off, so the company I work with can hire a second person to help out the next struggling person, I would do it, as long as I know its temporary.

Most of the people I talk to online are un employed, the people I know here in Sac, about 1/3rd of them are unemployed

This is getting crazy, and its getting very scary. Hearing all these numbers on the news, in the paper, CNN, I'am really worried that maybe we are just in the beginning of really hard times.

The one time in 15years I seen gas this cheap, and I cant even afford to put more than $15 in at a time!!!

This is just a rant, and not political, just want to hear what some of you guys think, and are going through.

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Im not having any problems in the least bit tho I live with my parents still but here we all have jobs that are needed I unload trucks for walmart, mom is a nurse,dad is a mantinance worker at a school and my sister is an aid at a nurseing home I have yet to be really worried accualy I just went through my yearly evaluation and as soon as my anniversery date happens Ive got a raise

I'm crazy and get paid by the state to not bother people :crazy:

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

Well, at least you got it good so far

I used to work for Walmart unloading trucks too, way backkk

Supposivly I'am hired at this cooking repair job, fixing, and doing maintenance checks on cooking appliances, and fryers for Safeway, Savemart, Subway, and a few other stores, and according to this guy who hired me, He is expanding due to sales of equipment being down, but service is up.

Something breaks, have it serviced

And everyones gotta eat right?

So, I'am just waiting for the tech leads to finish training in Texas for some new products, and when they come back, I'am on the road

just a waiting game now

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I actually heard alchohol sales are going up, and should go up more due to depression

hell, I drink more now!

sundown.jpg

Well, at least you got it good so far

I used to work for Walmart unloading trucks too, way backkk

Supposivly I'am hired at this cooking repair job, fixing, and doing maintenance checks on cooking appliances, and fryers for Safeway, Savemart, Subway, and a few other stores, and according to this guy who hired me, He is expanding due to sales of equipment being down, but service is up.

Something breaks, have it serviced

And everyones gotta eat right?

So, I'am just waiting for the tech leads to finish training in Texas for some new products, and when they come back, I'am on the road

just a waiting game now

accualy our store is under new management and are making more money since the new guy took over than last year finaly getting a bonus last one we got was like 1.5 years ago so we are up sales wise

The news isn't helping anything at all either. They are putting fear in people. I'm currently unemployed....... Been looking for a job for a month. Unemployment denied me because my old boss lied. Its a shitty situation for sure. It will only get worse before it gets better though.