What Is Wrong With Her?

why would a girl that claims to love you keep f**king with your head? ive dated this girl fo almost 2 years we have a 3 month old son together and i recently found out she cheated. weve been having problems for about 6 months or so all because she started texting one of my so called friends. i asked her repeatedly to stop texting him and she wouldnt do it. about 2 months ago i catch her talking to him at a local gas station when she was supposed to be hanging out with 1 of her girlfriends. long story short, i got pissed told her to get the f**k out of my house. after a few days she ends up moving in with him!!! she insists that nothing happened or had happened between them up to that point. a few weeks ago she got her own place and last week i catch them. after a long round of text fighting she says that it was the only time it had ever happened and that she was sorry. i told her that she needed to prove to me that she was sorry and maybe we could work things out. we talked a few times in the past week about it but she didnt really seem like she was gonna prove anything. last nite i was at her house before i left for work and we got into an arguement. i told her that maybe it was pointless to try and work things out since she wasnt showing me that she was sorry for what she did. after i got to work we started texting again and i basically spilled my guts to her. i told her that i didnt want the relationship to be over, yada yada yada. i ended up leaving work early and drove by her house thinking maybe we could talk and guess whos over there!!! she shows no sign of being sorry for anything. i do love her, but after everything that has happened, y do i? sorry to ramble on, but i had to get this off my chest. any advice would be great

2001 chevy blazer xtreme

my blazer xtreme build

On top of all that, my little sister is marrying a real fuckin winner tomorrow

I've gotten that much wood just viewing this thread. :blush:

damn that shit stinks man... my girl knows she isnt allowed to any of her ex's or my guy friends because she is like that... i just tell her if im important to her then she is going to stop or she will never see me again.... its worked for me... my suggestion is to sit and talk to her and her boy toy.. if that doesnt go to well then you know she doesnt care about you and she is just into letting people in her pants...

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

well like i said, the guy used to be 1 of my friends. we got into a fist fight the morning i caught them. so i dont see the 3 of us sitting down and talking anytime soon. this would be so much easier if we didnt have the baby together.

2001 chevy blazer xtreme

my blazer xtreme build

Guest Fi-Beat-Down

well here what i think and iv been in this before to,.. but with out a child involved,..

your gonna have to consider alot here,..

you want her in your life but she as you said is doing all this behind you back,.. like when you were at work she had the other guy over... have you got off at your normal time he would have problem been gone then.

she seems very sneaky and thinks nothing of your feelings

but if you got back with her you can never get all of them thought out of your head, and youll never be able to trust her. because youll have all of the what ifs and stuff like that,.. youll want to be with her 24-7 and not let her be alone to help you feel more conformable, and in return she will get pissed and say you do trust me and all that and youll bring up whats shes done and then she'll be like well if you dont wanna be with me, and all that and your back to where you started and she'll make them undercover calls,..

this is what iv dealt with in y past,.. iv fucked up and dated girls that are younger then me = childish acting,

what i had to do with one girl not knowing if i wanted her back or not ,. at the time i didnt care. i meet me a girl right off the bat fast... my x hated blondes , she knew i loved them although she was a brunette, so i meet me a blonde,.. pic of us were all over my space together and she got pissed.. i was like i thought u didnt want me and all that,,, i reversed the GAME on her.. made her feel the way i did..

so i had her hooked again wanted me to come back and promised to be good, but i left her but she now knows i think not to do people bad,

for me and ill be honest and i hope you consider all of this because i have been where your at.

i dont know the details, but if your girl cheated and had sex with someone else,. thats not good at all plus a child involved,.. what does that say about her as a person,.. and how long did it take for her to sleep with someone else..

thats not what you want.. but in time,.. youll get better.. thats all you can do is wait out the storm.. in out of know where. you meet someone that will wake you up... make you think wow i was missing out.. you have to know that theres some good girls out there.. i have meet me a amazing girl. sure we fight like anyone else.. but you gotta talk it out before it gets bad,.. and she does things for me i would never have asked just little stuff.

i rambled to lol,. but dont settle for bear minimum when you can have better...

if she wants you she will show you and prove to you.. but shes not.. she wants some ass ho, and when that fails apart,... shes be coming back to you...

if she wants to play games. dont be her ginny pig, play the same games, and reverse it. in the mean time you need to get your mind off of it..

good luck and great post.. keep them coming if you need more advice,

You're best bet is to move on. A woman that is going to cheat, lie to your face, and disrespect you.......just isn't worth it. That trust issue will always be on your mind if you did get back together with her. But I would definitely try to get custody of your child, since that is what matters most in this situation.

EG Limo

Chrysler 300's Stretched

Lambo Doors

20" Rims

thanks FI, thats some really good advice. this isnt the only time ive been through this, same thing happened with my daughters mom. i did get over it, with time. its just really hard to love some1 so much just to have them shit all over you. i know shes not worth it, if she was we wouldnt be in the situation we r n. anyways guys, and if there are any girls reading this, keep the advice coming. it starting to help.

2001 chevy blazer xtreme

my blazer xtreme build

You're best bet is to move on. A woman that is going to cheat, lie to your face, and disrespect you.......just isn't worth it. That trust issue will always be on your mind if you did get back together with her. But I would definitely try to get custody of your child, since that is what matters most in this situation.

i dont know about getting custody, at least not full custody. he needs his mommy too. she is a good mom. but i know i just need to move on, its just hard when its still fresh in my mind. thanks for the advice tho, much appreciated

2001 chevy blazer xtreme

my blazer xtreme build

court would more then likely award you custody with guys running in and outta her place ;)

but, maybe think about a paternity test or whatever its called to make sure the babies yours.

she said she hadnt cheated before but who knows after finding out she was still hanging with ol dude.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

court would more then likely award you custody with guys running in and outta her place ;)

but, maybe think about a paternity test or whatever its called to make sure the babies yours.

she said she hadnt cheated before but who knows after finding out she was still hanging with ol dude.

i mentioned the same thing after i caught her last week, she insist he is mine. the more i look at him tho, im pretty sure he is. if he wasnt i dont think i would want to know cuz that would kill me. i love the little guy alot. btw its only been the one guy from the start of all this, i really dont think its multiple guys.

2001 chevy blazer xtreme

my blazer xtreme build

Archived