Fs = Hertz Space K8 Components

This 8" 2 way set is out of my Vette and it is like new. They have less than an hour of play time on them. I didnt keep the box for the mids or crossovers but i have the box, all mounting parts, and both sets of rear tuning chambers for the tweeters and all the manuals.

Ive tried several different component sets in my car over the last 2 weeks and liked this set the best but now i want to build a custom 3 way set.

retail is $1049. i will let these go for $420 shipped.

Space8.jpg

DSCF9762.jpg

http://www.hertzaudiovideo.com/default_en.htm

Michael Hughes = 6X SPL World Champion - Loudest on the planet in db Drag, USACi, and IASCA.

thats cheap..

give me a call about a super nice 3-way set..

made by

super-hermaphidated-in-yo-facecaraudiotunes.

Their local.. lol

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

$400 shipped for the complete Hertz component set or $300 shipped for just the 8" midbass drivers.

Michael Hughes = 6X SPL World Champion - Loudest on the planet in db Drag, USACi, and IASCA.

• 4 weeks later...

soooooooo cheap.. jeez guys.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz