Second Skin Audio

New T-line

CR Boom

just curious, are you a CAD operator, or Drafter?

Or is that actually drawn out to size on large paper?

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

There you go, slap a top on it, and tell us the results

nice supper

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

just curious, are you a CAD operator, or Drafter?

Or is that actually drawn out to size on large paper?

I'm a plant mgr. With access to CAD... The only problem is the plotter I have is shit.. I had to plot this box in three sections and then tape them together....

I'am getting really excited... to hear this thing. It is cold today so the dam res is taken forever to cure. Went and got a heat gun to help it along....

This bitch will be wanging tonight... :spiteful:

The part that sucks is my FreaKING TERM-LAB WILL NOT WORK ON MY LAP-TOP YET AND THE SOFTWARE IS ON MY DESK TOP.....

2007 Great Wall So Cool

4-12' RE audio MX's

Stetsom 7k2D

6-Batts

3-Mechman 250 amp Rhino's

The sub is QTS .44 a little high, QMS 4.5, and FS of 25.1... So I tuned this a little lower than "forever" suggested, But that is a easy to change, with a little saw action :spiteful: .............

2007 Great Wall So Cool

4-12' RE audio MX's

Stetsom 7k2D

6-Batts

off to put on the final panel and the dam sub.......

Take the back seat out of the truck

Put the kinetic back in.

Then wang, wang, wang.....

This truck would bounce the wipers when on in the rain at 141.8 Legal.. I hope I can at least do that, with one sub...

2007 Great Wall So Cool

4-12' RE audio MX's

Stetsom 7k2D

6-Batts

Archived