Second Skin Audio

New T-line

CR Boom

The sub is QTS .44 a little high, QMS 4.5, and FS of 25.1... So I tuned this a little lower than "forever" suggested, But that is a easy to change, with a little saw action :spiteful: .............

hmm that re se12's specs

if thats goin in a t line let me know cuz m surrented box could be conscidered a t-line but tuned to 57hz

TEAM YEA WE R THAT LOUD2wh03vb.jpgMinnie told Mickey "I want a divorce". Mickey said to Minnie, "Are you Fucking Crazy?" Minnie replied, "No, i'm fucking Goofy!"hit me up for box designs..i specialize in bandpass design

hmm that re se12's specs

if thats goin in a t line let me know cuz m surrented box could be conscidered a t-line but tuned to 57hz

Yes it is a RE SE'12.. I was waiting for someone else to do a SE, but nobody has so I'm the Guinee pig.. I have been feeding them 750 to 850 rms each. they have handled it for about 4-months... Tonight I noticed some cone to surrond seperation, time for some epoxy..

Posted Image

Posted Image

Finally ready for test..

Posted Image

2007 Great Wall So Cool

4-12' RE audio MX's

Stetsom 7k2D

6-Batts

3-Mechman 250 amp Rhino's

why does that matter?

its a foam surround, what kind of sub is it?

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

why does that matter?

its a foam surround, what kind of sub is it?

It is a RE SE, the cone is seperating from the surround, I want to get it reattached before I throw power to it.. I will switch it out for a different sub in the morning.

2007 Great Wall So Cool

4-12' RE audio MX's

Stetsom 7k2D

6-Batts

Oh, ok... if its the dome, you could use a heat gun I think, and peal the dome off and re-glue it- usually

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Just spent about a hour playing with the new T-line... Not all that impressed.. I have tried to love it but just can't she hits really good at 39-42 H...

Forever or BigP Are the the RE SE specs OK for a T-line, they looked OK except for the QTS..

port size is 11X7.5 so it is 75" and length is 9.25FT...

2007 Great Wall So Cool

4-12' RE audio MX's

Stetsom 7k2D

6-Batts

what was the Qts again?

Based on that, if its a high Qts, it can start to fade in to a 1 note wonder

sundown.jpg

Archived