Sonic Electronix

"phone" Cord For Bass Knob....

It actually depends on what amp you are using. I had a Crunch GP 3000d and it used a cat-5 cable for the bass remote. The Sundowns that I have now are regular modular cable. You could get some short phone cable from your house and try it with the knob at the amp and see if it works otherwise you might need to use cat-5 for the amp.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

It actually depends on what amp you are using. I had a Crunch GP 3000d and it used a cat-5 cable for the bass remote. The Sundowns that I have now are regular modular cable. You could get some short phone cable from your house and try it with the knob at the amp and see if it works otherwise you might need to use cat-5 for the amp.

Thanks, I'll have to look closer at the cable to see which it is. It has LED back lighting in the knob housing, so maybe the cat5 for that.

**EDIT: after some research, I guess its RJ11 vs RJ45. I'll just take the cable in to Frys with me and find something decent. :D

PTCary

2003 SMD PT Cruiser

2011 Honda CBR 250R

2010 Mazda 3i Sport

MY BUILD LOG

Archived