Second Skin Audio

single cab setup suggestions

Hey guys i have a single cab f150 but i am looking for a new sub , trying to get a little louder , here is my current setup :

clarion vrx 765 touchscreen

4 Alpine type r 5x7's

Memphis mcd1000

12'' Re se

Wanting a little more bass , wanting a dual 2 ohm sub so i can wire it to 1 ohm so i can get the full 1100 watts from my amp. What about a 12'' fi q ? Listen to rap and r&b so mainly looking for spl but with some good sq still

I have a single cab 02 Silverado, so I know how much of a pain it is to get good bass from that small of a space. I ended up doing 1 12 behind my pass seat as well, but with a 3cuft box. I took it out for a bit, but I'm gonna re-install it here soon, this coming week I hope. The only thing we can really do with having a truck like that is either go with one 12, one 15 if you have the space and don't mind making the passengers scrunch up to fit there, or a few 8's. You could always remove the center console, but then you get into having to fabricate things and more $$$. If you're working towards a daily thing, i'd say try to find one 15 or do a few 8's to go back there.

se 10's

I have done it and it rocked.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Cause slim line woofers suck balls.

there is plenty of depth.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz