PTFTMFW!

That's a nice setup you have there. You should check out ptcary's and my PTs when you get a chance! PT to the extreme.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

Thanks Neo. I seen PTCarys a few months back but never yours. From that vid you had posted, that baby hit! Im thinking of going bigger already. Maybe 4 15's facing forward with a big nasty port? Really not sure just yet. The 4-10's just aint giving me the thump I expected. We keep thinking maybe the port is off or the box is too small.

If I posted the finished build measurements from the outside and the port measurements, could someone possibly tell me if my port is the issue or if the box is too small? I'm really concerned because the first prefab box was 2.0cf per sub and it hit pretty hard. This box now I believe is right at 6.0cf total. I must have thrown away the paper with all the measurements on it.

No matter how hot she is, someone, somewhere, is sick of her shit.

99 Tahoe:

2-10" MA Audio

4-6.5" Kenwood door speakers

Total Amp

Sony HU

Thanks Neo. I seen PTCarys a few months back but never yours. From that vid you had posted, that baby hit! Im thinking of going bigger already. Maybe 4 15's facing forward with a big nasty port? Really not sure just yet. The 4-10's just aint giving me the thump I expected. We keep thinking maybe the port is off or the box is too small.

If I posted the finished build measurements from the outside and the port measurements, could someone possibly tell me if my port is the issue or if the box is too small? I'm really concerned because the first prefab box was 2.0cf per sub and it hit pretty hard. This box now I believe is right at 6.0cf total. I must have thrown away the paper with all the measurements on it.

the cvr's need about 1.25 min and 1.75 max in a port box. If you want to try a new design you can try this

Posted Image

it for 4 10" L7 but its still 5 cu ft tuned to 36 hz. If it won't fit let me know your max dim. and i'll see if i can make a design for.

1993 Mazda Mx-3

Subs: 2 18" DC Audio Lvl 4 D.7

Highs amp: Sundown SAX-100.4

Sub amp: Sundown SAZ-3000D

Electrical:Kinetik 1200 under hood, 2-Kinetik 2400 rear

All 1/0 KnuKonceptz Wire Power/Ground, Big 3, 8Ga Speaker Wire, KnuKonceptz Karma RCA's

Dampening: 120sqft 80Mil Thick Sound Destroyer Mat

Goal: 150 DB 149.9 Street Bass

TeamSundown-3-1.jpg

DCSig.jpg

Thanks carolinacartel. The problem with the PT is there is just not enough room in the back.....I think anyway.

Here are the finished measurements:

38L, 22H, 18D(bottom), 14D(Top)

Port:

36L, 3.5H, 9D

No matter how hot she is, someone, somewhere, is sick of her shit.

99 Tahoe:

2-10" MA Audio

4-6.5" Kenwood door speakers

Total Amp

Sony HU

Archived