Box build for me designed by SPL GEO (PICS!!)

box looks AWSOME. And the tint looks perfect.

System Specs:

Alpine SWR-1542D 15" sub

Sealed Subwoofer Box

MTX mxa 6001 Class D 774watts RMS @ 2ohms

MTX Bass Knob

Pioneer 6.5's in doors

MTX Thunderdome 6x9 in rear

Stinger 1 Farad capacitor

80 amp stinger fuse

BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire

4 gauge power/ground wire

JVC MP3 CD Car Deck (KD-G320)

12 gauge Monster speaker wire to Sub

16 gauge Stinger speaker wire to doors

Stinger Gold Plated Battery Terminals

why did you put the bolts for the speaker wire right at the end of the port?

It was the easiest place to center it up and I wanted to be able to seal it up with some resin, which I did. I don't think it's going to affect anything or cause any port noise, so i'm not worried about it.

box looks AWSOME. And the tint looks perfect.

Thanks bro. It's much appreciated.

2003 Chevy Blazer 4drPioneer AVIC-D3Memphis 9 volt line driverRE Audio XXX compsPower Acoustik NB-4 tweeters (x4 on dash)Crescendo 1000c42 Alpine Type R 15s (2 more and new box coming soon) Hifonics XXII ColossusIraggi 300A AltKinetik Hc800 up front and 2 2400s in the backKicker Hyperflex 1/0 and 4 gaugeDDM Tuning H.I.Ds35w 10,000k in projector low beams55w 12,000k high beams

I hope to have the paint done in the next few days. I decided on hammered black.

2003 Chevy Blazer 4drPioneer AVIC-D3Memphis 9 volt line driverRE Audio XXX compsPower Acoustik NB-4 tweeters (x4 on dash)Crescendo 1000c42 Alpine Type R 15s (2 more and new box coming soon) Hifonics XXII ColossusIraggi 300A AltKinetik Hc800 up front and 2 2400s in the backKicker Hyperflex 1/0 and 4 gaugeDDM Tuning H.I.Ds35w 10,000k in projector low beams55w 12,000k high beams

that box looks well made and sturdy. now drop them subs in and put a smile on our faces

Yes drop them in and show us a video of that wangage! Great work BTW! Y not stain the box?

Trust me. That temptation has been at me, but i'm afraid if i put them in for a little "sound test" i'll never actually finish it.

I was thinking about it since i spent all this time getting it smooth, but i've never seen a box that was stained that I really liked. Oh well, hopefully you guys can tell how smooth it is from the pictures. It feels like a piece of paper and forget seams.

Trust me there will be plenty of videos after it's done.

It was the easiest place to center it up and I wanted to be able to seal it up with some resin, which I did. I don't think it's going to affect anything or cause any port noise, so i'm not worried about it.

Thanks bro. It's much appreciated.

i wouldnt have put it there. now everytime you look in the port, you see that. your choice though.
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Archived