immortal_82 Posted December 20, 2008 Report Posted December 20, 2008 I'm never see as before at my place.... good jobs and great work... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif
loganberry Posted December 20, 2008 Report Posted December 20, 2008 i wanna try it!!!!!!!!! looks sick man, i want a beefy 10"/12" verison to "test" My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
Forevrbumpn Posted December 20, 2008 Author Report Posted December 20, 2008 Okay, so I finally got this sub in my Bandpass t-line slumpin, and its loud as hell, now running at about 500rms, probably clipped to all (2.5ohms bridged on a 4ohm bridgable amp) $99 sale- Anyone looking for a very budgeted amp- check this POS amp out,. its handling serious poundage on this 15" at 2.5ohms, and not even getting warm http://shop2.frys.com/product/5441449?site...CH:MAIN_RSLT_PG Okay, so swapping from the Kove Z series sub that was in there to this sub- Yes there is a difference 4.5ohms to 2.5 ohms, so there is more power going to this custom sub- But like I said, the amp is taking it like a champ. I have played about all kinds of music on this sub, with no disappointment's at all I will post some vids tomorrow, but until then, here are some pics - I would say a good 3 db over the Kove in the bandpass style- But its a higher tunning in this config I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Forevrbumpn Posted December 20, 2008 Author Report Posted December 20, 2008 Also, I have plans for the same style box but for a 18" tuned to 30 hz, and I will have a 18" built really soon. I have the motor, I just need the frame, so I estimate about 1 month for that. And this 15" I'am willing to bet at 500rms, its metering very efficient, the most efficient than any other box I have designed, or built- A good guess with the old 15 as a bandpass about a 141-142 with 300-350rms- now with the 15" sub wired at 2.5ohms, getting about 500rms, in a t line form, I'am thinking about 3db over that The 18" version will have a plexi window, and be painted I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Forevrbumpn Posted December 21, 2008 Author Report Posted December 21, 2008 Well, I got a vid up, but it sucks, I needed light. I didn't even think of recording one till almost 5pm. Getting dark I will post more when I have some sunlight, and more out in the open. I can definitly doo a pretty strong shirt trick, and I will ask my gf' if she will help demo a hair trick ;-) I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
loganberry Posted December 21, 2008 Report Posted December 21, 2008 damn man sounds hella loud!!! My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
Forevrbumpn Posted December 21, 2008 Author Report Posted December 21, 2008 BTW, I feel the sub is well tested, and passes all my tests I can throw at it, next to wall socketing it. I' am selling the sub for $200 OBO or with the box for $285 OBO Box painted Rhino lined, cleaned up $350 OBO- all screw holes filled in, sanded down, and painted, and clear coated Carpeted about the same, will be a lot of carpet used for this. Also, anything goes wrong with the sub, I will recone it free of charge for the first 3 months, but from how hard I been hitting it, its not going anywhere any time soon!!!! The combo sounds damn good, low and loud, come listen to it. And for anyone who heard it while the sub was in bandpass form, with this sub it T-line form, it has gained about 3 db, but lost a little bit of low end, very strong from 30-60hz I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Forevrbumpn Posted December 21, 2008 Author Report Posted December 21, 2008 Okay, so today I have learned something about opening, and closing the rear door when a low bass note is goin.... Opening the door causes a lower box rise, and causes the amp to go in to protect The sub is wire at about 2.2-2.5 ohms, on a 4 ohm bridged amp, and Iam sure the amp was clipping when I open the door- door closed, I can go ahead and pound away with the bass, no issues, open the rear door, :::PROTECT::: I have a vid of it doing this, when I went to open the door, here it is.... well, Iam still uploading it... I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Forevrbumpn Posted December 21, 2008 Author Report Posted December 21, 2008 I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Forevrbumpn Posted December 22, 2008 Author Report Posted December 22, 2008 I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.