Custom Subwoofer Now For Sale..pg 4

thats the rules, if you would follow them from the first place no one would say anything, its people like you that ruin it for everyone else, you know your breaking the rules, yet you do it anyways and then you wanna get pissed when someone ask's you to follow them, if I was still modding/admining I would delete this entire thread on that one bugus ass post, grow up.

thats uncalled for. rules are made to be broken end of story. and yes you arent a mod of any form. thank god.

Whoaaa David, don't get my fun post twisted, does it seriously look like I was pissed about it? I was laughing out loud, the post is fully shown that I built the sub, shows the parts, I used, ect.

Grow up? I don't get where that comment came from? But okay

dont trip ken them mod folks be lettin that shit go to their head. kinda like a net superhero or some shit.

nice woofer. bump for good sub and a coo ass mother fucker.

david ftl ken ftw!

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

thats uncalled for. rules are made to be broken end of story. and yes you arent a mod of any form. thank god.

dont trip ken them mod folks be lettin that shit go to their head. kinda like a net superhero or some shit.

nice woofer. bump for good sub and a coo ass mother fucker.

david ftl ken ftw!

damn tell them how you really feel :rofl:

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Thanks for having my back, B, it was just a misunderstanding on his half. I don't need no drama starting here, or I will just re post elsewhere

Reason I didn't put this is the for sale thread is because its a build log, and I decided, well this is a service, so I just wanted to get rid of the woofer so I can buy more parts, etc etc- and possibly either do more build logs, or just keep it to myself like some people want me to

I have only had 1 paying customer for any service ever on SMD, and have had well over 100+ from Craigslist

So I have no problems posting on CL over SMD

I just hate them damn Spam emails from CL and Nigeria!!!

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

nice work

07 mote carlo..

deh-p800prs hu-cdt gold 6.5's-cdt 6x9 2 ways-mcintosh mc431m(mids/highs)

bxi2608,2 10w7's in 4rth order(designed by pete k)ported into cabin via armrest cutout

dc power 260 amp alt-missing link module (15.4v)kicker 1/0 kit deka intimidator under hood

metered 141.0 @ 32hz windows down @ kick,termlab

So is this the one I heard the other day?? if so,yep it knocks!! :clapping: good job showing them how its done.

Yep Dr, same one-- Thanks ;-)

I just want to make up some x-mas money I over spent

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

ok ok...back to the sale...enough BSing

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

My buddy came by the other day, and he has a RF 2000, and 2 batts, yada yada, I ran the sub on it, got some good poundage, I just had to run wires from his trunk to my truck, and BAM!

Still taking it like a champ, not even warm, no mechanical noise, still clean and beautiful. Sub has had more than enough time to break in, I still only have 500rms daily to it (running it at 2ohms mono on 4 ohm mono bridged amp)

Still up for sale, still up for listening, I'am taking best offers.....

Local preferred, but will ship I guess...

sundown.jpg

Archived