Namosh's Ram Blow-through: The Final Chapter

blowthrough08006.jpg

Next time put the seam in one of the bottom corners. Makes it alot easier to seal (with black silicone) and looks better because you dont see it.

Looks good though. :good:

Michael Hughes = 6X SPL World Champion - Loudest on the planet in db Drag, USACi, and IASCA.

all fun and games till you need to get to those back screws. let me knoe how that one turns out

That ain't no shit! No drill on earth that will reach those bottom screws. My forearms are still sore!

Gorrilla glue FTW!!! I love that stuff, I had a TV that the mount kept breaking from the bass so I used the gorilla and never again!

Hell yeah! I use it all the time...just don't get it on you. It's every bit as hard to get off as resin.

Next time put the seam in one of the bottom corners. Makes it alot easier to seal (with black silicone) and looks better because you dont see it.

Looks good though. :good:

Thanks, that's a good tip. I don't have any pics of it but I did have a leak with this so I went back and painted the whole thing in with Herculiner and haven't had any leaks since.

nice build... i like how you mounted the amp and battery rack...

Full eclipse system is next on list.. soon to gut and redo the honda as new project/rolling buissness card :)

i miss the sound of those old school strokers on beast amps :(

you likin' the Tline?

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card

Archived