My Stock H/u Is Locked! Help!

Okay...so here is tha story.

I just currently installed my 360.2, took my stock deck out to do the OEM integration wiring...My stock H/U got wet from a sudden downpoor and fried the output curcuit when i plugged it in. SO, I called my cousin who has the EXACT same vehicle as mine and changed his stock deck to a aftermarket one. He Sent his H/U to me and I thought it would be as easy as plug and play. I was wrong!! The unit is locked because the VINs of the two different trucks....Is there anyway I can get this fixed WITHOUT goin to the dealer? VIA a code or something? It sucks because I JUST got everything in and I cant even hear it. Ihave SOME music via the aux. port and Ipod on the 360.2... BUT I cant use ALL the tuning feat. Please HELP!

Kaimana

aka

smokeumtires

TeamDeadlyHertz-smokeumtires.png

OTC-3648.jpg

http://www.toolhawker.com/GM-Tech-2-Basic-...item_40631.html

some shops other than the dealer have it. When i was in high school our auto shop had one.

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

if you have the code is should work... unless its different with domestic vehicles..

i was that way up untill about 99

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

sounds like you have a 03 up chevy, if so you need a tech 2 or a part called gmon by periphal electronics

i have 1 if needed, 65.00 plus shipping..

I would just go t a dealer if i was you.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz