so i finally sold my camera i was selling but i had problems with paypal...paypal is asking for alot of things..and also the seller is working for the "FBI" so she said she was gona get me put in jail for scam....if im the one getting scammed...i already shipped the item and i didnt get my money....also she get the FBI informed in this..they just sent me an email..i dont know if this is true..anyone know what to do if this was you?

i honestly seen problems with your camera sale a mile away. im glad Vic didnt waste his hard earned money on your camera.

On anothewr note i hopw you get everything taken care of. Internet Fruad is serious business

i honestly seen problems with your camera sale a mile away. im glad Vic didnt waste his hard earned money on your camera.

On anothewr note i hopw you get everything taken care of. Internet Fruad is serious business

but hey bro if i sold it to your friend i would off ship it and not have any problems..but thanks anyways

why would you ship something before the person pays you?

because the money was pending and until i get a tracking number then i was gona get my money

this is thing is weird...also she wanted me to send $200 for overcharges i dont know what....and well so i sent her a bill of the money that i sold the camera and she said it was my fault this happen and so so...i was like why?.i sent you a bill because i never got the money...

because the money was pending and until i get a tracking number then i was gona get my money

you will get you money 3 days after the item has been delivered, after they leave postive feedback, or its been 21 days.

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER