First thing you are an idiot for shipping before you received payment. Second I doubt they called the FBI on you I think they are just trying to scare you there are certain procedures no one just goes directly to the FBI and makes a claim. One other thing you said Paypal is asking for a lot of things make sure it actually is Paypal that is trying to contact you someone might just be trying to send you phishing e-mails. Never log into Paypal from an e-mail.

RF_power_product.gif

anyone with a brain knows you dont ship somethign until the money is in hand so to speak. hell i dont ship until the money makes it into my bank account from paypal

That takes up to 4 days...

Id be one salty buyer and leave you negative feedback if I had to wait for payment to be deposited into your bank from paypal, even tho it has already cleared and you have verifcation in your paypal account.

If your gonna make a buyer wait that long to ship something, you might as well just avoid paypal all together and ask for a money order or cashiers check.

That takes up to 4 days...

Id be one salty buyer and leave you negative feedback if I had to wait for payment to be deposited into your bank from paypal, even tho it has already cleared and you have verifcation in your paypal account.

If your gonna make a buyer wait that long to ship something, you might as well just avoid paypal all together and ask for a money order or cashiers check.

ive never had an issue whatsoever, if anyone has a problem then can get a refund. I probably have a higher feedback then anyone on here. Hell nowadays you have to protect yourself in anyway possible.

ive never had an issue whatsoever, if anyone has a problem then can get a refund. I probably have a higher feedback then anyone on here. Hell nowadays you have to protect yourself in anyway possible.

yea i know...but i was stupid enough to ship it...but hopefully the money shows up in my acount in between the these days...

but once you accepted their paypal payment I dont think the buyer can cancel the transaction screwing you out of the money, and I dont think paypal itself would screw you over so you should have nothing to worry about.

I understand about protecting yourself, but when I buy things, I want them asap. Thats why if I can get something from a shop and pay just a lil more for it, ill buy it there then order it online and wait for the shipping and all.

As an eBay powerseller, I think I can chime in on this.

You dont need to send a tracking number for the money to clear. Thats called an e-check through paypal which takes about 5 days to clear into your paypal account. Many buyers will ask when the item is going to be shipped and you have to explain that the form of payment THEY sent to YOU is that way, you technically dont have the money in hand so the item isnt going to be sent. They can cancel that pending payment at any time. I have had that happen before when I was selling mass amounts of items and I didnt realize one of the items sold was an e-check and I sent it and 3 days later, they canceled the e-check and still got their item because of my negligence.

And to be completely honest, the FBI isnt going to get involved over some measly $200 sale on eBay, they have bigger fish to fry.

is there any posible way of me stoping the shipment and get it back?..im pist right now for doing this..shipping it 1st and not getting any money..UGH!!!...and i know im stupid and i desearve alot more people kuzing me out..lol

As an eBay powerseller, I think I can chime in on this.

You dont need to send a tracking number for the money to clear. Thats called an e-check through paypal which takes about 5 days to clear into your paypal account. Many buyers will ask when the item is going to be shipped and you have to explain that the form of payment THEY sent to YOU is that way, you technically dont have the money in hand so the item isnt going to be sent. They can cancel that pending payment at any time. I have had that happen before when I was selling mass amounts of items and I didnt realize one of the items sold was an e-check and I sent it and 3 days later, they canceled the e-check and still got their item because of my negligence.

And to be completely honest, the FBI isnt going to get involved over some measly $200 sale on eBay, they have bigger fish to fry.

i hate to burst your bubble but the internet fraud division has plenty of time to care

i hate to burst your bubble but the internet fraud division has plenty of time to care

but if that person is trying to scam me and i didnt do anything wrong...their the ones that are getting busted right?...all i did was ship the camera and just wait to recieve the money...im thinking on cancelling the shipment...is there a posible way to do that?

none of us can really tell you without seeing both sides of the transaction. you could be lieing for all we know. they would take the whole situation and go form there. but they only get involved if called