Sonic Electronix

honestly since you said mainly daily and maybe some comps i would go with the 2 hercules and 4 15Q's all dual 1ohm with 2 to each amp. should wang and what you have for electrical should work with it as well

how do i get large power experience without....large power?? i belive i have done my research,and have been told on ROE that they will handle 3000 rms no problem, if you have input please let me know... i know im new and i can take comments liek that, just explain a lil more, so i know what i should work on to make myself more aware of what im trying to accomplish...

how do i get large power experience without....large power?? i belive i have done my research,and have been told on ROE that they will handle 3000 rms no problem, if you have input please let me know... i know im new and i can take comments liek that, just explain a lil more, so i know what i should work on to make myself more aware of what im trying to accomplish...

well as in knowing whenits time to turn it down.  knowing when your clipping the signal and when your not, wtc wtc