Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Solo X 18's


Justin

Recommended Posts

Posted

played flat from 20 to 80 hz peeked at 57 4000 per sub would pull a 149 at 28hz and a 150.x at 57 was definatly built for sql

Is this a good score for thes subs.

99 2dr Blazer

Kenwood KVT-614

SounDigital SD16k

4 Fi BTL 18s

4 hertz high energy 6.5s comps

4 stock ad244 alts

6 g31s batts

8 runs 0ga

sdandfibanner.png

Posted

I was wondering if it would matter if I ran these inverted?

99 2dr Blazer

Kenwood KVT-614

SounDigital SD16k

4 Fi BTL 18s

4 hertz high energy 6.5s comps

4 stock ad244 alts

6 g31s batts

8 runs 0ga

sdandfibanner.png

Posted

Is this a good score for thes subs.

this wasnt really built for being metered it acually sounded good

I was wondering if it would matter if I ran these inverted?

they can be inverted jus makes it harder to swap out the cones if you blow one
Posted

the jeep wouldnot tunned tohigh

the 6th order in the dakota would with ease

with the three in now i can do one at about 1/4 volume with a 35hz tone

it dont look like much because every thing is reenforced in the dakota plate in the roof and doors ect.

Posted

Lol thats what has been throwi me of cause I was like with that much power that thing should be faling apart.

99 2dr Blazer

Kenwood KVT-614

SounDigital SD16k

4 Fi BTL 18s

4 hertz high energy 6.5s comps

4 stock ad244 alts

6 g31s batts

8 runs 0ga

sdandfibanner.png

Posted

Has anyone run these or heard these in a sealed enclosure?

99 2dr Blazer

Kenwood KVT-614

SounDigital SD16k

4 Fi BTL 18s

4 hertz high energy 6.5s comps

4 stock ad244 alts

6 g31s batts

8 runs 0ga

sdandfibanner.png

Posted

Ok scratch that. I need help with the port desighn. Kicker said 150in of port for 10 cubs. What will this port look like? I am really confused and dont fell like having to redo the box. Please help!!!

99 2dr Blazer

Kenwood KVT-614

SounDigital SD16k

4 Fi BTL 18s

4 hertz high energy 6.5s comps

4 stock ad244 alts

6 g31s batts

8 runs 0ga

sdandfibanner.png

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 692 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...