thanks for the compliments, im getting down to the point where the outside is almost "done" , eventually airbags and stuff will come, but that will have to wait a year or two...

Team Deadly Hertz

1997 GMC 1500

Update....

System is gone

Motor is fucked

Truck is down and out for a while

Myspace

YOUTUBE

My Build

I should have the motor back in, the wheels on, the lowering kit on, and the trim gone by new years... so youll get updated pics when i get more parts

Team Deadly Hertz

1997 GMC 1500

Update....

System is gone

Motor is fucked

Myspace

YOUTUBE

My Build

I should have the motor back in, the wheels on, the lowering kit on, and the trim gone by new years... so youll get updated pics when i get more parts

Once you get your rims and lowering kit/air ride, you'll be set. Here's my cousin's Silverado on 22 inch Foose rims, and air ride. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

Posted Image

EG Limo

Chrysler 300's Stretched

Lambo Doors

20" Rims

are you going to do anything special with the motor, is it a 350? you could turn it into a 383 stroker. haha, i got a friend that just did that, he is droping it into an older blazer and he is tunning it into a mudder or somthing like that. haha.

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain

Haha, i cant wait till my wheels and drop are oficially on, i just got told they are on christmas delays... how gay is that lol

But the motor is 350 with port and polished heads and thats about it... its hard to do stuff to a vortex motor =/ i wish i could go carburated with a BIG cam lol

Team Deadly Hertz

1997 GMC 1500

Update....

System is gone

Motor is fucked

Myspace

YOUTUBE

My Build

• 2 weeks later...

small update, getting two new amps, american 100.1's and my rims are getting shipped, will be in tuesday, and the motor for my truck will be back from machine shop next week as well!!! as soon as its back together the wall will start!! talking to rusty about some lvl 4 18s to go in it!!

No pics till prolly next friday, but i thought id let everyone know the final plans are set!!!

Team Deadly Hertz

1997 GMC 1500

Update....

System is gone

Motor is fucked

Myspace

YOUTUBE

My Build

Haha, i cant wait till my wheels and drop are oficially on, i just got told they are on christmas delays... how gay is that lol

But the motor is 350 with port and polished heads and thats about it... its hard to do stuff to a vortec motor =/ i wish i could go carburated with a BIG cam lol

Fix'd

*coughtwinturboscough*

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

twin tubros?? haha i dont have that kinda funds... thats like a 6 thousand dollar deal right there... tho, i did have the motor built up enough to be able to hold boost =P

Team Deadly Hertz

1997 GMC 1500

Update....

System is gone

Motor is fucked

Myspace

YOUTUBE

My Build

Archived