4k motor 2k trans 2k paint 1500 rims tires 1k bed cover front end (grille lights bumper) 1k ....then another 9k for the truck when my dad bough it new

Team Deadly Hertz

1997 GMC 1500

Update....

System is gone

Motor is fucked

Truck is down and out for a while

Myspace

YOUTUBE

My Build

the truck isnt "a part".

and y not just let insurance cover the car?

it probably will....

his parent's don't want something like that to happen again probably http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

although i'm saying that to a 22yr old who still lives with his mom & dad :rolleyes:

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

it probably will....

his parent's don't want something like that to happen again probably http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

although i'm saying that to a 22yr old who still lives with his mom & dad :rolleyes:

hell im 22 and still live with my mom. she wouldnt be able to upkeep the house without me
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

hell im 22 and still live with my mom. she wouldnt be able to upkeep the house without me

oh kk.

sorry

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

i mean 20k total..no labor... and my parents are weird... idk whats going on now.. i htink my dads going to buy it off me so i can get a loan later and buy it back... idk

this is a real mess atm

and im only 18

Team Deadly Hertz

1997 GMC 1500

Update....

System is gone

Motor is fucked

Myspace

YOUTUBE

My Build

ok.. so idk whats really going on atm.. i started to pack my shit and get ready to leave... and they begged me to stay.. they said they over reacted, and that it was an accident that i wrecked the car... and its no big deal anymore...

So they said keep my truck cuz they dont want to see all my work and money go down the drain.. and if i still wanted to sell it they would give me money for it so it could stay in the fam..

So im selling my neon and alot of other shit around my house to pay for the crushed drivers side of my moms car, and then maybe i can sell her car and get my money back out of it..

Hopefully i can come out ahead and make some money off this car... Lets just pray...

Team Deadly Hertz

1997 GMC 1500

Update....

System is gone

Motor is fucked

Myspace

YOUTUBE

My Build

damn thats good.. yeah parents usually over react until they realize it and talk about it for a little shit my friend wrecked his brothers SS...in to a tree and his brother said he didnt want to be family until he realized it was an accident u know its destined to happen.. what r u going to do about it...but the next day his brother called him and everything is good....but thats good that ur not gettin rid of the truck cuz shit...as i was reading threw the pages and i got to the end and it said i want 10k i was like HOOOLD UP! whaaaat... but its good...at least u know ur parents got heart for u.

nice truck btw nice two tone

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

haha thanks man.. So they arent even making me pay for the dmges.. insurance is taking care of that for us i guess..

Now to the kool part... they said i can keep my truck and stay at home and everything will remain normal.. so after selling my neon and wheels off of the civic, and a few odds and ends, il have some extra moneys to play with...(should be in the next few weeks)

i was thinking after i buy my subs, getting something like this

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...=#ht_5271wt_830

Im Glad things worked out.. i was tore up about having to sell my baby!!!

Team Deadly Hertz

1997 GMC 1500

Update....

System is gone

Motor is fucked

Myspace

YOUTUBE

My Build

Archived