Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

So I lived in philly for a year in october 05-06 for school.....while I was down there, I had to get internet so I set it up through verizon.....now, 3 years later, I get a letter in the mail from debt collection that I owe verizon 186 bucks and change.....I havent heard anything from verizon for the past 3 years, and my whole family has accounts with them including another with my name....So they had my info to contact me. I dont get why there trying to get money from me now, and why they havent tried to contact me before.....all I know is that Im not paying it till I find out wtf its for....anyone else have a problem like this?

/rant

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Posted
all I know is that Im not paying it till I find out wtf its for....anyone else have a problem like this?

yep....without warning I got a bill from a debt acquisition group almost 2 years after I switched to comcast

it turns out I was in the wrong, but Verizon could have contacted me before sending the debt to collections :censored:

GuEMAcB_zps08015839.png

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 420 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...