Important Christmas Present Question/ What Would You Do

Well i met this girl about 2 weeks ago , and we are REALLY into wach other , even this early,.. But the problem is we both work so much , we have only been out about 4 times, but are always texting, during the day or talking on the phone... ANywho, I dont know a ton about her , but i want to get her a xmas present she will love.. Now if you were in my situation what would you do , or where would you start .. IDK what to do, the last time i didnt hve a GirlFriend for xmas was about 10 years ago.. So is there a universal, yet creative gift you would buy for someone you like VERY much but dont know them all to well , nor do you want to ask them , to kind of hinder the surprise??

im LOST , im sure im gonna get the forum sarcasm ( dildo, lube, post pics of her ) but im serious .. any ideas??

** in with the new**96 grand am GT 2- dc lv 3 12'smemphis mc1000d145.3@46 hz** out with old**96 Grand am GT12w71000/1 143.6 @ 46 hz on the new TLhttp://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=av1023dc4.jpg

Well i met this girl about 2 weeks ago , and we are REALLY into wach other , even this early,.. But the problem is we both work so much , we have only been out about 4 times, but are always texting, during the day or talking on the phone... ANywho, I dont know a ton about her , but i want to get her a xmas present she will love.. Now if you were in my situation what would you do , or where would you start .. IDK what to do, the last time i didnt hve a GirlFriend for xmas was about 10 years ago.. So is there a universal, yet creative gift you would buy for someone you like VERY much but dont know them all to well , nor do you want to ask them , to kind of hinder the surprise??

im LOST , im sure im gonna get the forum sarcasm ( dildo, lube, post pics of her ) but im serious .. any ideas??

dick in a box... jk maybe some jewelry or something like thAT. what does usually were when she tries to dress semi-nice. im not rly sure what you should do. i just wanted to put that dick in a box comment.

Once or twice I have missed having a back seat / rear hatch, but all in all people love to see a walled vehcile. It just screams "i'm not fucking around with my setup, im loud"

Well, for my bottom bitch (she actually tells people that's what she is) I found out some of her favorite things as a kid and bought them for her, it wasn't very expensive and to this day she will say it was her favorite birthday ever, just put some though into it and you can't go wrong

1990 Chevy Suburban (Big Booty Judy)

(4) Sundown Audio Zv5 18's

(1) Sundown Audio Salt 12K

(1) Sundown Audio SAX-100.4

(1) Sundown Audio SAE-50.4

(2) Crossfire ST-1 Tweeters

(2) Obsidian Audio ST-1 tweeters

(4) Sundown Audio Neo Pro v3 6.5's

Saving 2nd Bass

this is simple... easy.. and cheap.. yet something she'll love and always remember....

get her a picture frame and THIS IS CRUCIAL put a photo of you two in it.

you ain't been bizzy til you've been wit jizzy.

Vehicle:: 2005 Saturn Ion

Headunit:: Jensen 9312HD

Speakers:: RE SE Coaxials

Subwoofer(s):: (2) 15" RE SEs

Amplifier(s):: Audiopipe AP1500.1D

Audiopipe AP1504

Enclosure:: Sealed

Wire: KNU KONCEPTZ 1/0

Battery:: Kinetik HC600

DO NOT overspend. You don't want to be throwing money around trying to impress a girl, trust me from experience especially this early. You could buy her some less expensive jewelry or whatnot, but nothing more than like 50-80 bucks TOPS. Non-diamond gemstones on a necklace from a department store are usually pretty inexpensive and a decent "first gift" for starting out a relationship.

EDIT: Like this sort of stuff: http://www4.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.aspx?DeptI...862|59113|59121

Edited by Btrash

this is simple... easy.. and cheap.. yet something she'll love and always remember....

get her a picture frame and THIS IS CRUCIAL put a photo of you two in it.

AHHH we dont have any yet... the one of me and her that i do actually have i look like a tool, ( a lil bit drunk at the bar , and she was sober cab , but she DID say she liked it.. )

** in with the new**96 grand am GT 2- dc lv 3 12'smemphis mc1000d145.3@46 hz** out with old**96 Grand am GT12w71000/1 143.6 @ 46 hz on the new TLhttp://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=av1023dc4.jpg

DO NOT overspend. You don't want to be throwing money around trying to impress a girl, trust me from experience especially this early. You could buy her some less expensive jewelry or whatnot, but nothing more than like 50-80 bucks TOPS. Non-diamond gemstones on a necklace from a department store are usually pretty inexpensive and a decent "first gift" for starting out a relationship.

IDK !!! ahh hthis is so much tougher than i thought. And like i said, we are pretty crazy bout eacch other in a short amount of time and its going very well, one thing i am gonna get her ( as your avatar reminded me of :) ) SHe s VERY athletic and love all sports, and shes never been to a wild game , so i believe on the 18th or so of january were gonna catch a game and mmake it a weekend in the cities , which i cant wait for ... Ill find a few pics of her, and post em up

You in MN? Wild games are a blast, she will love that.

Yea i moved from san antonio back up here.. Livin in Duluth now...

Pics uploaded.. lol terrible!!

Guest Fi-Beat-Down

Dude I got the perfect idea,..

I did this after meeting a girl and dating idk like 3 1/2 weeks before last Christmas,

I got her victoria secret gift car package,

I knew she loved there stuff,

in the end she got some super hot bed time outfits, and few other things,..

But I was able to see it all on her in the end :)

but it worked great as a starter gift, they give you a folder with a book and all, made just for us clueless guys

?....