Attn: Civicman & Bslapsyomama

Nice # Alpine just sit and relax and let all the haters come out :aggressive:

It's not music Blah blah blah :rolleyes: You and I and the whole team knows what your doing we've been doing this for quite some time and this how we gauge the music..

Let me explain to you guys Alpine needs about a 164ish to get a 159.9 in music....

:tease: The Funny thing is if this was Chicken's ride and you were Steve Meade the tone of the forum would be different... They would all be loving you.... :unknw:

It's all good tho we just have too be bigger and better with less money to get the same respect :friends:

2007 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 157.3Db

2008 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 158.8Db

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

now all you have to do is get it to a show ( not on a trailer ) and you got yourself a good db drag vehicle. i drive my tahoe everyday so....... its not gonna be anything like that,

congratulations. shoulda listen to greg the first time, could have saved alot of time and money ect, reconing.

I give Alpine Mad props for trying some thing new.... it takes a lot hard work and some balls to do what he did...It was a gamble and he paid the price... but if he had gotten that crazy # all of you would be taking pics of his exact box and doing the same shit.

How many true 159.9 vehicles do you know that is not trailer ed... unless you spend 10's of thousands like the hummer... but even then that's not a 159.9 class yet...

Unless Brandon you can pull some shit out your hat that blows all of us away with some new technique and idea.... You could be the Alan Dante of Bassrace :clapping:

The fastest way i see someone making a 159.9 vehicle with out the weight is going to be with smaller but stronger amps that are crazy efficient and same goes with woofers... I see alot of new woofers that try to make the best of both worlds but good luck.

Oh Yeah did i mention you may need the Bass Capacitor (Flux Capacitor) from Doc Brown.... we also need some uranium!

from the Libyans.

Edited by Team Bassick Joey

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

I give Alpine Mad props for trying some thing new.... it takes a lot hard work and some balls to do what he did...It was a gamble and he paid the price... but if he had gotten that crazy # all of you would be taking pics of his exact box and doing the same shit.

How many true 159.9 vehicles do you know that is not trailer ed... unless you spend 10's of thousands like the hummer... but even then that's not a 159.9 class yet...

Unless Brandon you can pull some shit out your hat that blows all of us away with some new technique and idea.... You could be the Alan Dante of Bassrace :clapping:

The fastest way i see someone making a 159.9 vehicle with out the weight is going to be with smaller but stronger amps that are crazy efficient and same goes with woofers... I see alot of new woofers that try to make the best of both worlds but good luck.

Oh Yeah did i mention you may need the Bass Capacitor (Flux Capacitor) from Doc Brown.... we also need some uranium!

from the Libyans.

negative. im doing my own shit, why would i want something some already has. i just want something to slam on regular everyday music not some high tuned braaaaapppp then your done.

SPEAKERS ARE MADE TO PLAY MUSIC!

yea i congratulated him also so kick rocks.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

negative. im doing my own shit, why would i want something some already has. i just want something to slam on regular everyday music not some high tuned braaaaapppp then your done.

That what make us better! in my view that we try something different of course it's hard not to go back to what works...

i think you were missing my point.

I know that you and Alpine don't want burp boxes... believe me he's been working on that damn thing every weekend to make it a musical system...

It sounded you were bagging on Alpine because he's truck needed to be trailored or that he burps it to see were he gauges his work. or he had to recone all those woofers because he tried some new design that the woofers did not like.

My point is.... it takes a shit load of money to make a 159.9 truck driveable that's all ....

Good Luck to your build and i hope too see it in the lanes.

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

So you want to something different and you pick a Tahoe?

OK.

Anyway, Alpine, thats a badass score. Burp or music thats damn loud. At that tuning you might need some techno :P

Edited by kingsuv

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

OK.

Anyway, Alpine, thats a badass score. Burp or music thats damn loud. At that tuning you might need some techno :P

Techno!!!! LOL is it becuz he's queer? :tease:

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

I'm still testing and david is right music is a whole diff ball game I'm not gonna bass race till that tunning comes down it will just break shit

Again its to show I'm still pluggin away there are a few peeps on here that has seen at least pics of the new box he he he

And that I will be in the 50's bass race class when I'm ready

:yahoo:

I feel special...and not short bus special! :give_rose:

OK.

everything has been done atleast once. theres not a single speaker box design that hasent been tried by someone ( unless it cant be built )........ blow thru ftl

edit: i didnt pick my ride for the system, i picked it cause it looks better than most. dont make me buy a panda on ebay.

Edited by B slaps yo mama

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

everything has been done atleast once. theres not a single speaker box design that hasent been tried by someone ( unless it cant be built )........ blow thru ftl

edit: i didnt pick my ride for the system, i picked it cause it looks better than most. dont make me buy a panda on ebay.

You say that but bought a CRX because it was the natural choice to get loud in. So go ahead and buy that panda and show us what you can do with that one too.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)