Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

The Top Of My Wall.


Guest Powered By Hate

Recommended Posts

Guest Powered By Hate
Posted

DCAM0487.jpg

Its upside down... Theres many screws and a gallon of glue holding it together. Thats all for now.

Posted

where is the airspace??

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Posted
where is the airspace??

That's just the top half of the wall and besides it's a burping setup for 2 15's on an assload of power, I don't think he needs more than 8-10 cubes :D

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

Guest Powered By Hate
Posted
That's just the top half of the wall and besides it's a burping setup for 2 15's on an assload of power, I don't think he needs more than 8-10 cubes :D

DCAM0490.jpg

DCAM0488.jpg

There you go. Thats it though.. I shouldnt be doing updates but couldnt resist.

Posted

what kind of car it going in? what equipment

Dodge Magnum with custom 300c front end, laid out on air bags

*4) 12" Cadence Daytona walled

*1) AudioQue 20k

*270a DC Power Alt (Dual coming soon)

Posted

i know there was 4 ma audio 4k's that was mod 2 give out 6k but idk about the subs

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

________________________________________________________________________

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

Guest Powered By Hate
Posted
i know there was 4 ma audio 4k's that was mod 2 give out 6k but idk about the subs

atomics apx 15 dual voice coil .7 ohms

1996 civic hatch, black. I took my build log down from this forum but my web site will be up soon.

Posted
atomics apx 15 dual voice coil .7 ohms

1996 civic hatch, black. I took my build log down from this forum but my web site will be up soon.

i was lookin at it when it was up

all i have 2 say is poor civic lol well i wish u luck u luck in ur build and hope 2 see a video soon :good:

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

________________________________________________________________________

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 562 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...