Steps To Fiberglassing

Look up other threads and get some more information first of all and everything you'll need to know is out there.

Otherwise, man I wouldn't really worry about that many layers of glass if any on the inside.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

I'd say if your cuts aren't really clean and tight.....this is a good idea. If your cuts are pretty good.......I would say don't bother unless your pushing alot.

I would assume that you should/could put matt in the first layer of resin, as their is no stregth in resin alone. Not sure if there is any reason to put a coat of just resin on first.

I'd say if your cuts aren't really clean and tight.....this is a good idea. If your cuts are pretty good.......I would say don't bother unless your pushing alot.

I would assume that you should/could put matt in the first layer of resin, as their is no stregth in resin alone. Not sure if there is any reason to put a coat of just resin on first.

Even if they aren't very clean cuts, just a good seam of wood glue or latex caulk would be fine.

userbar651078zu3.gif

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

well i am going to push around 1700 watts to two Fi SSD's? so what should i need to do, Resin then cloth then more resin, or just resin

if you so want to do resin and cloth in the first layer make sure there are no air bubbles or stuff like that then add only resin after all matt or cloth is done to make sure it is smoother thats all and btw never use latex caulk that shit shit flexes you shouldnt need it if your cuts are good enough if there not you have no buisness building a box really

must be nice huh

if you so want to do resin and cloth in the first layer make sure there are no air bubbles or stuff like that then add only resin after all matt or cloth is done to make sure it is smoother thats all and btw never use latex caulk that shit shit flexes you shouldnt need it if your cuts are good enough if there not you have no buisness building a box really

Well said.

userbar651078zu3.gif

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner