*1LOWSUV* Posted December 23, 2008 Report Posted December 23, 2008 Anyone know anything about this place? I see its 21 and older for gambling which I like (Keep them 18yr olds in the Bowl-a-Rama) Is it hard to find off of 50 and are there any nice places to stay nearby? (Hotel/Suite...Not a who's to know motel) : Quote [email protected]
99vic Posted December 23, 2008 Report Posted December 23, 2008 (edited) Anyone know anything about this place? I see its 21 and older for gambling which I like (Keep them 18yr olds in the Bowl-a-Rama)Is it hard to find off of 50 and are there any nice places to stay nearby? (Hotel/Suite...Not a who's to know motel) : that place is 2 miles from my house. its really dead traffic wise,there hasnt been half the people they thought there would be,im sure its because the economy, the wifes coworker said the food was good. as far as a suite. good luck the only good place up here is best western, about a quarter mile up the road. and for things to do , there is some beautiful scenery a few miles up the hwy. apple hill, next close thing for fun is folsom el dorado hills.EDIT: no you cant miss the exit its new its redhawk prkwy or something like that. brand new it goes right to the casino 1 way in and 1 way out lol. Edited December 23, 2008 by 99vic Quote REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
B Slaps Posted December 23, 2008 Report Posted December 23, 2008 ahhhh chickens arch enemy. hahaha j/p heard they hired a shit load of people 9000 to be exact. Quote I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores! SMD SUPER SELLER my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/ more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.