Sonic Electronix

Trying To Figure Out How Loud My Bass Is, But Have No Meter

x2

most painful setup i've been in was jacks Geo pre-wall.

numbers dont mean anything- if its loud and sounds good then enjoy it.

-Drew

pre-wall was 152.9@41hz

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

The loudest vehicle I sat in that played music was my friend Steve Mick's Astro. If you've never heard a 160 on music then don't even try to tell me your ears hurt. Steve's van does a 163.1 on a burp, and a 161 and change constantly on music. He has 8 Solo X 18's in a 4th order bandpass, 16 SS 2kd's, 2 SS 800.4's?, and 10 Memphis Power Reference 6 1/2's in each door. This man skips his disc changer in the back of the van it's so fucking loud. I had long hair at one point over the summer when he was playing some tracks and I was at least a foot away from the door with it wide open and it was blowing my hair all the way back like I stuck it out a car window. One other time I was at a L&M Electronics show where Steve is an installer at and he was running his van outlaw with the door open. I was standing in the garage about 15 feet away and was watching a bottle of windex that was hanging on the wall bounce off the way and then almost fall off but he turned it off in time. The dude's shit is brutal, and I'm glad I got a chance to hear what I won't ever be doing in my own vehicle. If you get a chance to hear a ride that loud don't pass it up cause it'll scare the shit out of you and make you think twice about how loud you want your car to be.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz