Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Are These Ok?


DHFHades

Recommended Posts

Posted

if your on the site theres a button near each proct to order it

awesome, thnx. :)

also, what is P chamfer and universal options? and is flatwind worth the 20$ extra?

and what is the BP power option on the Qs?

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

Posted

not really but at that price you could get sum kicker cvrs,

but from what i heard audiobahn is crap

yea man cvrs are great for the price and hes right audiobahn is SHIT lol my friend had 4 diffren pairs of audiobahns fry like they caught on fire almost they were smokin a meltin an it smelled like shit to

starting fresh, chrysler 300.. no subs amp nothin

I NEED HELP looking to purchase saz-1500d and 15" 1000rms subREFS- feedback/refs.. click!

Posted

yea man cvrs are great for the price and hes right audiobahn is SHIT lol my friend had 4 diffren pairs of audiobahns fry like they caught on fire almost they were smokin a meltin an it smelled like shit to

yeah, my plans kinda went beyond entry level straight to FI BLs...hehe. I thought they were alot more expensive than they are so I just never really considered them

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

Posted

yeah, my plans kinda went beyond entry level straight to FI BLs...hehe. I thought they were alot more expensive than they are so I just never really considered them

greeeat choice lol what amps are u gonna be using to push those bad boys??

starting fresh, chrysler 300.. no subs amp nothin

I NEED HELP looking to purchase saz-1500d and 15" 1000rms subREFS- feedback/refs.. click!

Posted

greeeat choice lol what amps are u gonna be using to push those bad boys??

only gettimg one, and I'll be getting a DAT 1000.1 when they drop :D

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3795 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...