Sundown Audio

Crunch Pro Gp3000d Amp.... Is It Quality?

Bills

Hey guys, i'm going to sell off my MA HK 802sx and i'm looking at picking up one of these for daily and use a second for comps for burping. I know the 3000d is supose to be alot better than the gp1500d and the 2500d modles. but is it going to do rated power or even maybe more? and does anyone have any pics of the guts? i've searched and can't find any.

thanks guys

Bills

PS, anyone interested in my 802sx, let me know. i'll shoot out a deal for people here on SMD.

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain

Hey guys, i'm going to sell off my MA HK 802sx and i'm looking at picking up one of these for daily and use a second for comps for burping. I know the 3000d is supose to be alot better than the gp1500d and the 2500d modles. but is it going to do rated power or even maybe more? and does anyone have any pics of the guts? i've searched and can't find any.

thanks guys

Bills

PS, anyone interested in my 802sx, let me know. i'll shoot out a deal for people here on SMD.

i've heard nothing but good about the 3000d, also heard it does more than rated.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

thats good, cause i found them cheep. i think i'm going to be running 2 of them in the near future.

and hey dmanson, can i add you as a friend. and reff? haha

Bills

KwB

buddy of mine has one of those amps, he says his is doing 2800, but its a great amp

Team Deadly Hertz

1997 GMC 1500

Update....

System is gone

Motor is fucked

Truck is down and out for a while

Myspace

YOUTUBE

My Build

buddy of mine has one of those amps, he says his is doing 2800, but its a great amp

thants the first time i've herd a number that low. i found some people on Termpro that tested it and all the numbers were over 3000w.

Bills

KwB

thants the first time i've herd a number that low. i found some people on Termpro that tested it and all the numbers were over 3000w.

Bills

If you dont mind me asking, how cheap is cheap and where? Im going to be in the market for some new amps, and I stopped by a shop today in Indianapolis cuz im out here visiting my grandparents, and the guy highly reccomended this amp. He said he isnt a fan of the crunches that are below the GP3kD, but he likes that one, and this is a guy who doesnt like much from the conversation we had, well, hes just really really...REALLY picky.

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

If you dont mind me asking, how cheap is cheap and where? Im going to be in the market for some new amps, and I stopped by a shop today in Indianapolis cuz im out here visiting my grandparents, and the guy highly reccomended this amp. He said he isnt a fan of the crunches that are below the GP3kD, but he likes that one, and this is a guy who doesnt like much from the conversation we had, well, hes just really really...REALLY picky.

http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/Pr...ProductID=18538

Nuff said. haha

Bills

KwB

buy the amp install it and let us know what you think. From everyone ive talked to, its worth every penny lol

Edit: noobtastic is my buddy btw =P

Edited by bassbaker15

Team Deadly Hertz

1997 GMC 1500

Update....

System is gone

Motor is fucked

Truck is down and out for a while

Myspace

YOUTUBE

My Build

ya. the number around 14 volts has to be 3000 or more. haha. they put 16v charging system on one and saw over 4000. so i need to wait for my HK 802sx to sell first before i buy. just so i don't have two amps. at home.

Bills

KwB