Fema Death Camps...........

Everyone mistakes Y2K for the end of the world. all that was, was a scare about computers only! think about, learn about it. Nothing to do with end times whatsoever. 2012 is when the Mayan calender ends and was predicted to be 'A great cleansing of the earth'

Humans pollute the earth. :)

Sorry I believe some of this stuff, not all of it.

Just type in 2012 on Youtube and watch a few vids...

Derp.

Everyone mistakes Y2K for the end of the world. all that was, was a scare about computers only! think about, learn about it. Nothing to do with end times whatsoever. 2012 is when the Mayan calender ends and was predicted to be 'A great cleansing of the earth'

Humans pollute the earth. :)

Sorry I believe some of this stuff, not all of it.

Just type in 2012 on Youtube and watch a few vids...

sorry if i was wrong about it but 2012 i will never believe it and i will not watch all the b.s videos on youtube to fill my mind with garbage i just believe we will be fine for many more centuries and if the race ends it will be from some greaaat meteor or if the earth falls off the face of the universe very doubtfull and im sure with all the technology we have we could redirect the meteor... either way that video is BS but to each there own believe wat u want

1996 deville on 18" full face rims

-2 gauge wire.

-a2400db

-RE SE-X in a 4ftc box tuned to 32hz

-tview touch double din

-rockford punch 6x9s(rear)

-mtx 6.5(front)

front and rear stage will soon be changed build log will start as soon as it aint cold!

Untitled-1-1.jpg

Archived